Hugo Chavez Mouthpiece Says U.S. Hit Haiti With 'Earthquake Weapon'

I'm concerned that the commies from hollywood trip down there and kiss this crazy ass's ass.. I think the next trip that asswipe commie bitch penn takes we should bar his re entry.. damn how stupid does california grow em anyway,, is it in the water supply??

Chavez is a nutjob and says wacky things all the time.

But you sound seriously disturbed and bitter. Take a pill or something.

Actually, I'm from California and I agree with WT. The smartest thing ever to come out of California is me.

Hard to believe this guyis the Elected President of a country. What a wingnut. The people in Venzuela must all be brainwashed or something.

Next time a volcano blows it will be us testing out new lava machine??? Jeeze what a loon.

Pretty soon, you will see Michael Moore financed by George Soros attempt to make Chavez's statement true with a new documentary. Rachel Maddox will help further it on her dumb down America program MSNBC. Chavez has already accused the U.S of occupying Haiti with our military. Pretty soon the far left loons will jump on his wagon. If it were a Republican in the WH they already would have.:lol::lol::lol::lol: In Fact, if it were Bush still in the White House they would have been making these idiotic statements from the get-go. LOOLOLOLOL

The only people who seem to take Chavez seriously and even care about what he says are you righties.

You make up stories about what will happen.

I guess it's fun to fantasize.

Like it's only the Far Righties here who keep referring to Obama as a Messiah. I've noticed that.

Pretty soon, you will see Michael Moore financed by George Soros attempt to make Chavez's statement true with a new documentary. Rachel Maddox will help further it on her dumb down America program MSNBC. Chavez has already accused the U.S of occupying Haiti with our military. Pretty soon the far left loons will jump on his wagon. If it were a Republican in the WH they already would have.:lol::lol::lol::lol: In Fact, if it were Bush still in the White House they would have been making these idiotic statements from the get-go. LOOLOLOLOL

The only people who seem to take Chavez seriously and even care about what he says are you righties.

Like it's only the Far Righties here who keep referring to Obama as a Messiah. I've noticed that.

That's because those inside the cult don't recognize their own delusion.

Hard to believe this guyis the Elected President of a country. What a wingnut. The people in Venzuela must all be brainwashed or something.

Next time a volcano blows it will be us testing out new lava machine??? Jeeze what a loon.

Depends on how you define 'elected'. :eusa_eh:

Depends on how you define 'elected'. :eusa_eh:

Your so right. Kinda like Saddam Hussein. He got the vote of every single Iraqi every year. Of course he was the only one on the ballot. Kinda think thats the way Hugo operates.

The United States apparently possesses an "earthquake weapon" that set off the catastrophic quake in Haiti and killed 200,000 innocents. Don't believe it's true? Just ask Hugo Chavez.

Citing an alleged report from Russia's Northern Fleet, the Venezuelan strongman's state mouthpiece ViVe TV shot out a press release saying the 7.0 magnitude Haiti quake was caused by a U.S. test of an experimental shockwave system that can also create "weather anomalies to cause floods, droughts and hurricanes."

The station's Web site added that the U.S. government's HAARP program, an atmospheric research facility in Alaska (and frequent subject of conspiracy theories), was also to blame for a Jan. 9 quake in Eureka, Calif., and may have been behind the 7.8-magnitude quake in China that killed nearly 90,000 people in 2008.

What's more, the site says, the cataclysmic ruin in Haiti was only a test run for much bigger game: the coming showdown with Iran.

Hugo Chavez Mouthpiece Says U.S. Hit Haiti With 'Earthquake Weapon' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

And Hollywood makes regular trips down there to kiss this maniac's ass. The left just gets stupider and stupider and stupider. and did I mention stupider??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now this is really funny. You just can't make up stuff like this. Can you imagine someone writing a book about a fictional dictator who said things like this. It wouldn't sell because the character would be too weird to be believable. This guy gets loonier by the minute. I'm really starting to feel a little sorry for him, as I'm beginning to think he's actually mentally ill. And what's wrong with the rest of the Venezuelan's down there? What an embarassment!

Yeah, he was elected. Like the guy in Iran and half the African nations. It's a terrible irony but without an educate population it's very obvious that pure democracy does not work. Instead becomes a shield of legitimacy that the dictators hide behind, after they buy or extort the votes they need, typically from a very large and ignorant sector of the population.

The United States apparently possesses an "earthquake weapon" that set off the catastrophic quake in Haiti and killed 200,000 innocents. Don't believe it's true? Just ask Hugo Chavez.

Citing an alleged report from Russia's Northern Fleet, the Venezuelan strongman's state mouthpiece ViVe TV shot out a press release saying the 7.0 magnitude Haiti quake was caused by a U.S. test of an experimental shockwave system that can also create "weather anomalies to cause floods, droughts and hurricanes."

The station's Web site added that the U.S. government's HAARP program, an atmospheric research facility in Alaska (and frequent subject of conspiracy theories), was also to blame for a Jan. 9 quake in Eureka, Calif., and may have been behind the 7.8-magnitude quake in China that killed nearly 90,000 people in 2008.

What's more, the site says, the cataclysmic ruin in Haiti was only a test run for much bigger game: the coming showdown with Iran.

Hugo Chavez Mouthpiece Says U.S. Hit Haiti With 'Earthquake Weapon' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

And Hollywood makes regular trips down there to kiss this maniac's ass. The left just gets stupider and stupider and stupider. and did I mention stupider??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reminds me of Baghdad Bob ...:lol:

sheehanchavez.jpg

hugocindy.jpg

sheehanchavezweb8ct.jpg

aww a liberal and her lover :razz:

We tested our Hurricane Weapon on New Orleans.

Why couldn't we test our Earthquake Weapon on San Francisco during the Gay Pride Parade?:cuckoo:

We all have our nutcases. It's either...

Barack Obama is a secret baby-eating muslim terrorist born in Kenya... or Barack Obama has a magic earthquake machine.

It's really just sad that the guy just can't f-ing win.

and that shit goes with the job he wanted....im sure his predecessors would pat him on the back and say...."welcome to the club"...

I'm concerned that the commies from hollywood trip down there and kiss this crazy ass's ass.. I think the next trip that asswipe commie bitch penn takes we should bar his re entry.. damn how stupid does california grow em anyway,, is it in the water supply??

Chavez is a nutjob and says wacky things all the time.

But you sound seriously disturbed and bitter. Take a pill or something.

Actually, I'm from California and I agree with WT. The smartest thing ever to come out of California is me.

:hmpf:

Forum List

Back