Hugo Chavez Mouthpiece Says U.S. Hit Haiti With 'Earthquake Weapon'

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The United States apparently possesses an "earthquake weapon" that set off the catastrophic quake in Haiti and killed 200,000 innocents. Don't believe it's true? Just ask Hugo Chavez.

Citing an alleged report from Russia's Northern Fleet, the Venezuelan strongman's state mouthpiece ViVe TV shot out a press release saying the 7.0 magnitude Haiti quake was caused by a U.S. test of an experimental shockwave system that can also create "weather anomalies to cause floods, droughts and hurricanes."

The station's Web site added that the U.S. government's HAARP program, an atmospheric research facility in Alaska (and frequent subject of conspiracy theories), was also to blame for a Jan. 9 quake in Eureka, Calif., and may have been behind the 7.8-magnitude quake in China that killed nearly 90,000 people in 2008.

What's more, the site says, the cataclysmic ruin in Haiti was only a test run for much bigger game: the coming showdown with Iran.

Hugo Chavez Mouthpiece Says U.S. Hit Haiti With 'Earthquake Weapon' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

And Hollywood makes regular trips down there to kiss this maniac's ass. The left just gets stupider and stupider and stupider. and did I mention stupider??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've seen pics of Haiti and I don't thinks houses would fall like that without being hit by an earthquake weapon JUST LIKE THE US HAS

The United States apparently possesses an "earthquake weapon" that set off the catastrophic quake in Haiti and killed 200,000 innocents. Don't believe it's true? Just ask Hugo Chavez.

Citing an alleged report from Russia's Northern Fleet, the Venezuelan strongman's state mouthpiece ViVe TV shot out a press release saying the 7.0 magnitude Haiti quake was caused by a U.S. test of an experimental shockwave system that can also create "weather anomalies to cause floods, droughts and hurricanes."

The station's Web site added that the U.S. government's HAARP program, an atmospheric research facility in Alaska (and frequent subject of conspiracy theories), was also to blame for a Jan. 9 quake in Eureka, Calif., and may have been behind the 7.8-magnitude quake in China that killed nearly 90,000 people in 2008.

What's more, the site says, the cataclysmic ruin in Haiti was only a test run for much bigger game: the coming showdown with Iran.

Hugo Chavez Mouthpiece Says U.S. Hit Haiti With 'Earthquake Weapon' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

And Hollywood makes regular trips down there to kiss this maniac's ass. The left just gets stupider and stupider and stupider. and did I mention stupider??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Um...are you concerned about what crazies say? Are you trying to lend some kind of credence to this bizarro person's comment?

Jesse Ventura did a conspiracy show on haarp and the entire channel disappeared on my television Never came back. Just white noise.

Scary! Lol

Um...are you concerned about what crazies say? Are you trying to lend some kind of credence to this bizarro person's comment?

I'm concerned that the commies from hollywood trip down there and kiss this crazy ass's ass.. I think the next trip that asswipe commie bitch penn takes we should bar his re entry.. damn how stupid does california grow em anyway,, is it in the water supply??

kevin_spacey1.jpg

glover_and_chavez.jpg

6a00e008c6b4e588340120a63f82dd970c-pi

Last edited:

I'm concerned that the commies from hollywood trip down there and kiss this crazy ass's ass.. I think the next trip that asswipe commie bitch penn takes we should bar his re entry.. damn how stupid does california grow em anyway,, is it in the water supply??

So, you aren't really into this freedom of association thingee, and freedom of speech thingee, are you?

We all have our nutcases. It's either...

Barack Obama is a secret baby-eating muslim terrorist born in Kenya... or Barack Obama has a magic earthquake machine.

It's really just sad that the guy just can't f-ing win.

Wait, so thats how they are so convinced about global warming with absolutely no evidence to back them up. They have a weapon that controls the climate.

Holy Crap! Global warming really is George Bush's fault! And Katrina! Oh wow... This is earth shattering. Im going to have to be a card carrying communists now.

We all have our nutcases. It's either...

Barack Obama is a secret baby-eating muslim terrorist born in Kenya... or Barack Obama has a magic earthquake machine.

It's really just sad that the guy just can't f-ing win.

Yea, but theirs is in charge of their country.

Oh, wait..... Damn, so is ours.

Pretty soon, you will see Michael Moore financed by George Soros attempt to make Chavez's statement true with a new documentary. Rachel Maddox will help further it on her dumb down America program MSNBC. Chavez has already accused the U.S of occupying Haiti with our military. Pretty soon the far left loons will jump on his wagon. If it were a Republican in the WH they already would have.:lol::lol::lol::lol: In Fact, if it were Bush still in the White House they would have been making these idiotic statements from the get-go. LOOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

Chavez is a nutjob and says wacky things all the time.

But you sound seriously disturbed and bitter. Take a pill or something.

Pretty soon, you will see Michael Moore financed by George Soros attempt to make Chavez's statement true with a new documentary. Rachel Maddox will help further it on her dumb down America program MSNBC. Chavez has already accused the U.S of occupying Haiti with our military. Pretty soon the far left loons will jump on his wagon. If it were a Republican in the WH they already would have.:lol::lol::lol::lol: In Fact, if it were Bush still in the White House they would have been making these idiotic statements from the get-go. LOOLOLOLOL

The only people who seem to take Chavez seriously and even care about what he says are you righties.

You make up stories about what will happen.

I guess it's fun to fantasize.

Forum List

Back