Hugh Hefner’s son enlists in Air Force

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
air-force-basic-training-3200.jpg

He married an actress from the Harry Potter series and is estimated to be worth up to $110 million.

How’d you like to have him for a Basic Training bunkmate?

I wonder if he has any idea what faces him or how to be the member of a team.

Cooper Hefner, 28, officially joined the United States Air Force on Tuesday, months after stepping down from his inherited role as chief of global partnerships at his late father's Playboy Enterprise empire.

He’s gonna spend 8 weeks at Lackland AFB, in San Antonio, TX. After a short leave, he’ll be sent somewhere for advanced training.

Bet his little wife won’t be far away from him.

More @ Hugh Hefner's son joins Air Force, halts plan to launch new media company

Hugh had a son too?

fun....

because he had a daughter ....oh well....he must have had a lot of human beings i guess

Hugh had a son too?

fun....

because he had a daughter ....oh well....he must have had a lot of human beings i guess

Apparently what happened in the grotto didn't stay in the grotto... :ack-1:

I know absolutely nothing about this young man or his character, but I wish him nothing but the best... Service to our Country is very Honorable and if he is strong enough to cut the mustard, more power to him and his bride...

It's the Chair Force (was SAC, I get to say that)....It'll be pretty skate for a guy with the savvy of his relative age.
I turned 28 in Basic. I was older than my TIs. :04:
And you had enough life experience to recognize what a joke all the college sophomore head games were all about.
Oh, yeah. Don't take anything personal in Basic. Don't get angry. Don't be afraid. Just do what you're told, to the best of your abilities -- and you'll be fine.

Strange that the rich kid never graduated from college or he would be an officer candidate. 28 years old is about ten years older than the average enlisted recruit. God bless him.

He married an actress from the Harry Potter series and is estimated to be worth up to $110 million.

Cooper Hefner, 28, officially joined the United States Air Force on Tuesday, months after stepping down from his inherited role as chief of global partnerships at his late father's Playboy Enterprise empire.

He’s gonna spend 8 weeks at Lackland AFB, in San Antonio, TX. After a short leave, he’ll be sent somewhere for advanced training.

More @ Hugh Hefner's son joins Air Force, halts plan to launch new media company
Its the Air Force, how hard can it be ?

Hugh had a son too?

fun....

Apparently what happened in the grotto didn't stay in the grotto... :ack-1:

I know absolutely nothing about this young man or his character, but I wish him nothing but the best... Service to our Country is very Honorable and if he is strong enough to cut the mustard, more power to him and his bride...

Cutting the mustard in the AF basic I went through wasn't so hard. I was actually in better physical shape going in than coming out. We went to the firing range once maybe twice but I fired expert because I already knew how to shoot being a southern boy. I saw the obstacle course twice and it had a paved sidewalk. If it was a hot day they flew a big red flag and there was no PE or running. I hard a hard time believing it. Oh yeah I stood guard duty all of once. Having accumulated a total of one single gig, I was my squadron's honor graduate. Anytime time the DI got in my face I couldn't help but smile and grin which he pretended to make him even more pissed off but he'd start to smile and crack up too. He also pretended to be pissed off that I was the honor graduate.

I don't know for a fact, but I would bet that there are 'cruits' that wash out of AF basic training... A liberal has to sign on the dotted line every once in awhile... :21:

Strange that the rich kid never graduated from college or he would be an officer candidate. 28 years old is about ten years older than the average enlisted recruit. God bless him.
..sounds like he needs some discipline

There was a time when every young male adult could look forward to Military service in the draft. Elvis did all right in the Army.

There was a time when every young male adult could look forward to Military service in the draft. Elvis did all right in the Army.

Elvis did go through basic training and was enlisted but he didn't spend a second in a combat unit or even stand guard. Celebrities are in their own world. When Ronnie R was in the Service, he spent his time working on training films. About the only postwar celebrity that actually worked outside of such things was Jimmy Stewart.

Being a college graduate does NOT get you automatically selected for officer candidate school. After AFROTC, and the Air Force Academy, they really do not need many more from OTS.

Elvis did go through basic training and was enlisted but he didn't spend a second in a combat unit or even stand guard. Celebrities are in their own world. When Ronnie R was in the Service, he spent his time working on training films. About the only postwar celebrity that actually worked outside of such things was Jimmy Stewart.

Ted Williams? Henry Fonda? Clark Gable?

Alas for him, he won't find any "Bunnies" in the adjacent bunks.

Forum List

Back