Hugh Hefner Might Become the World's Oldest Father

I definitely agree with the second part of this, but Hefner himself is no better or worse than, say, Bill Gates or Rupert Murdoch. So, he built an empire based on offering a product that many, many people want. It's not like he's holding these women at gunpoint to take their pictures.

Since when do people know what they really want let alone what they need?

Simply because someone profits of slime doesnt make them as good as people who provide legitimate services.

Anyway, if God exists, he, she, it, or they will be the ultimate judge – not you. People will answer to their own conscience and/or God in due time.

Thats debatable.

Seems to me the people who dont want others judging them are the ones that have the guilty conscious. Judge me all you want.

Thats debatable.

Seems to me the people who dont want others judging them are the ones that have the guilty conscious. Judge me all you want.

I’m talking about the “Day of Judgment” – When God opens his book and decides on who goes to heaven and who goes to hell. Don’t you agree that such is God’s responsibility?

It seems to me the people who don’t want others judging them are the ones that are just annoyed by the self-righteous, nosey busybodies. Critics who take the time to personally attack others like flies that keep buzzing around. They are a minor nuisance but not troublesome enough for the one being bothered to put forth effort to be shoo away.

Well, if that's the case, why do people go to church or believe in God, if they don't know that they want or need some greater power in their life?

People, specifically men, have sexual desires that are much more physically oriented than those of women. It's science.

There is no assumption needed. There is one. Its a simple fact.

....that can't be proven through the methods which we use to establish all facts.

Simply because someone profits of slime doesnt make them as good as people who provide legitimate services.

So who shall be the adults’ babysitter? We set minimum age limits for people. We conclude that before people reach a certain age, they are not mature enough to make a significant informed decision. After they reach a certain age, they are on their own, at least for the most part.

Forum List

Back