Hugh Hefner Might Become the World's Oldest Father

wiggles

Dec 30, 2006
http://thesuperficial.com/2007/01/hugh_hefner_might_become_oldes.html#comment

:confused: :eusa_eh:

Hugh Hefner says he's considering becoming a father again (link) at the age of 80. He says:

"I wouldn't say that there's a plan, but there has certainly been a conversation. I think 'probability' is probably an overstatement, but 'possibility' is very real. It began as a wish, and now it's becoming, I mean, on Holly's part, it's a more serious conversation."

He also claims that his relationship with all his girlfriends is real and not contrived for TV, and that Holly is his main squeeze. He adds:

"This is the one. It's fascinating - I mean, with all the years and the romantic adventures and the marriages, etc. - to find something as special as this at this stage in my life is a miracle. I was dating Sandy, Mandy and Brande which is like bad fiction. I cut back a little. I thinned the herd." It wasn't long before Holly was his No. 1. "And the other girls recognize that. This is the one with the future. And this was not planned as a plot line - a variation on HBO's 'Big Love.' This was a unique relationship, and then the television show came along. We're just having a lot of fun with it, and life has never been better."

We've already established that Hugh Hefner is a god (be it a really old one that occasionally pees itself becaues it can't make it to the bathroom on time) but becoming a father at 80 is just gross. I've accepted he's got three girls living in his mansion, but my mind can't wrap itself around him actually having sex with any of them. The concept is so fantastic it might as well be a banjo-playing mermaid.

my personal opinion: eew!

any woman stupid enough to have a child with him deserves everything she gets...

Agreed. But, I don't say that to knock the guy, I don't really have anything against him.

Does anyone watch Girls Next Door? Because I was sick last week and ended up being laid up and having to watch a marathon of it (yeah... I was sick! That's the ticket!). At first it's, obviously, unbelievably annoying. But, once you start to get into the characters, it's a little mesmerizing. Oh, and the big boobies help.

But, I've come to the conclusion that Holly, his "main squeeze" is actually a lot smarter than she comes across. She's either really dumb or money-hungry to be dating Hefner, obviously, but she doesn't seem like a complete dunce. I think Kendra's a lesbian. And I think the other one's entirely uninteresting because I can't remember anything about her.

CBS) By David Paul Kuhn,
CBSNews.com Chief Political Writer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

President George W. Bush and Sen. John Kerry are related. Well, sort of. They're ninth cousins, twice removed. So what's a little competition between family?

The two presidential contenders also share a widely known common relative, Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, who is the ninth cousin of both men (the number nine is a coincidence). Twice removed from Mr. Bush, Hefner is a slightly closer relation to Kerry, only once removed.

"Well I feel closer to Senator Kerry," Hefner chuckled, over the phone from the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.

"You know I'm an 11th generation direct descendent of William Bradford, who came over on the Mayflower, a direct descendent of a puritan," Hefner continued proudly, finding no irony in the fact. "I suppose that it is not a big surprise but it is certainly unique to be a relation to both candidates."

Previous research released last month found that Mr. Bush and his de facto Democratic challenger were 16th cousins. Now the two candidates expected to compete in one of the bitterest and certainly longest general elections in decades are nearly twice as close as first thought. Like brothers, more or less; well, more less than more.

"You never know, they may be closer, this is only what has been connected so far," said Bruce Harrison, who heads a group called Millisecond Publishing which puts out a line of ancestral history CDs from Waimea, Hawaii. "I hope it means that people will be nicer to each other and you always hope for a nicer campaign."

Millisecond Publishing's massive database collects family trees of notable figures. According to their research, the shared ancestors of both men are Thomas and Welthian Richards of Weymouth, Mass., early 17th century Plymouth Colony residents who were some of the original Pilgrims, emigrants from England.

The Richards' daughter Mary married Thomas Hinckley, governor of the Plymouth Colony, and through their son, Samuel, they are the ancestors of President Bush. Their daughter Anna married Captain Ephraim Hunt, and through their son Thomas they are the ancestors of Kerry.

Through the same lineage, both men are linked to Gen. Douglas MacArthur and President Franklin D. Roosevelt; even infamous traitor Benedict Arnold and attempted presidential assassin John Hinckley Jr., have thick enough blue-blood roots to call themselves relations. The two candidates also have very distant links to Princess Diana and President George Washington.

Kerry's most quirky relation is Johnny Appleseed. Yes, there really was a Johnny Appleseed. Kerry and Appleseed are sixth cousins. Appleseed, whose real name was John Chapman, was born in 1774 and made a name for himself as a naturalist traveling the country for 50 years, growing, of course, apple trees among other things.

"You have your first cousin and you share the same grandparents; your second and you share the same great grandparents. So when you get back to your ninth cousins that means you share the ancestor 11 generations ago," explained Tony Burroughs, a genealogist at Chicago State University.

"Bush and Kerry might find it odd. They might not even like that they do share a common ancestor and I don't think they consider themselves relatives – only a genealogist would," Burroughs said. "But it is a really good piece of trivia."

Hefner, who also said he found his relationship to the two men interesting if not necessarily relevant, finds his link to Mr. Bush and Kerry through Major William Bradford. One of the Richards' daughters, Alice, married Bradford, and it's through their son, Lieutenant Thomas Bradford, that Hefner is descended.

The Playboy magnate, who said he is keeping up with the election, finds it all very funny. Neither candidate has recognized the other as a relation, but Hefner thinks they should and that the link would lead to a less combative election year.

"I hope they have a campaign that deals with the real issues and not personalities," Hefner said, adding that he would do his best to help Kerry raise money.

Nonetheless, Hefner still had good words for Mr. Bush, his unbeknownst cousin until Thursday.

"I wish him well, he's our president," Hefner said, hoping both men would visit him at the Playboy Mansion for a little rest and relaxation. "I would be delighted to invite both President Bush and Senator Kerry for a family reunion," Hefner added, laughing to himself.

©MMIV, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.

seriously dude. Spend what little money you have and go get a prostitute. You need to release some of that tension thats keeping you going on this pointless post crusade.

prostititutes ? what are you talking about,preying off a wounded soul for sex is that your idea of releasing tension? ,what are you on boy

Some men will do anything for sex
Some women will do anything for money

Hugh Hefner and his "girlfriend" just prove my point

Hugh Hefner is a dirty old man that needs some serious conversion. He has no socially redeeming value.

Any bimbo that wants to be with him needs mega doses of self respect, administered intravenously

He is a very rich old man, so she will probably get a lot.

"For what shall it profit a man (or woman), if he/she shall again the whole world, and lose his/her own soul?" (Mark 8:36)

It isnt going to be worth it to her in the end.

Assumes a belief in a soul, God, the after-life, etc.

You know, if there isn't a God, why bother? I mean, if we're just animals, why not go after anything that comes along? In fact, whenever someone pisses me off, why don't I just haul off and kill him?

Why bother to have a society, or anything for that matter? If we're not made in God's image, why bother coming up with a cure for diseases e.g. AIDS, why bother feeding the hungry, the poor, clothe the naked? Why bother honor your mother and your father? Why bother period?

Let's just move back to the woods, learn to eat raw meat and shit where ever we please. Why have knowledge, hope, faith, or anything? Why have science or culture or charity?

Why don't I just take up smoking, heavy drug use, eat lots of fatty foods. And why care about my health or anyone else's for that matter?

In short, why don't we just give up and live for today and who the fuck cares about anything? Why bother getting married, or falling in love?

I'd like to hear your answer to that.

Why not do the right thing simply because it's the right thing to do? Why not help people just because they need help?

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan
Why not do the right thing simply because it's the right thing to do? Why not help people just because they need help?

Agreed. Why do you need someone watching over your shoulder to do the right thing?

Hugh Hefner is a dirty old man that needs some serious conversion. He has no socially redeeming value.

Any bimbo that wants to be with him needs mega doses of self respect, administered intravenously

I definitely agree with the second part of this, but Hefner himself is no better or worse than, say, Bill Gates or Rupert Murdoch. So, he built an empire based on offering a product that many, many people want. It's not like he's holding these women at gunpoint to take their pictures.

So did Carlo Gambino and Pablo Escabar

True, but Hefner never did anything illegal to get where he is. Well, at some point, I'm sure he did, but he never killed anyone.

Playboy isn't even that raunchy. They show a tad more skin than Maxim or Stuff Magazine.

Please read:

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/keith_parsons/misconceptions.html#motive

You know, if there isn't a God, why bother? I mean, if we're just animals, why not go after anything that comes along? In fact, whenever someone pisses me off, why don't I just haul off and kill him?

Please be more specific. What do you mean by going after anything that comes along. I try to go after good jobs that come along. Whether God exists or does not exist, it is well understood that, at least in most cases, murder is wrong. Even Libertarians hold that such is the case. In addition, if you are seen killing someone, it is highly likely that you will be punished – God or no God.

Why bother to have a society, or anything for that matter? If we're not made in God's image, why bother coming up with a cure for diseases e.g. AIDS, why bother feeding the hungry, the poor, clothe the naked? Why bother honor your mother and your father? Why bother period?

Again, please be specific. Food is something. People need food – God or no God. Reciprocity, the flow of good will – to be remembered as a good person. These are important things – God or no God. Much of the advice that the Bible gives is good advice whether or not God exists.

Let's just move back to the woods, learn to eat raw meat and shit where ever we please. Why have knowledge, hope, faith, or anything? Why have science or culture or charity?

Does the Bible speak of toilets? Science helps society advance. Thankfully we learned that we are not the center of the solar system. Regardless of what the Bible implies, the earth is not totally solid. The sun does not revolve around the earth.

Why don't I just take up smoking, heavy drug use, eat lots of fatty foods. And why care about my health or anyone else's for that matter?

Why do Christians not smoke, take heavy drugs and eat fatty foods. If heaven exists, wouldn’t they want to die soon and be taken there? It seems as though people (believers and non believers) want to live long on earth.

In short, why don't we just give up and live for today and who the fuck cares about anything? Why bother getting married, or falling in love?

I'd like to hear your answer to that.

It is really quite simple. People in general, Christians and non-Christians, what to be remembered as good people. They want to live long and healthy lives. People are in general agreement that many messages in the Bible give good advice whether or not God exists.

Anyway, if God exists, he, she, it, or they will be the ultimate judge – not you. People will answer to their own conscience and/or God in due time.

Forum List

Back