Hugh Hefner is fed up

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Attaboy!

“All these years later I hear echoes of this same ignorance espoused by a new crop of self-appointed arbiters who are determined to oversee our morality. I heard it when Santorum backer Foster Friess said, ‘Back in my days, [women] used Bayer aspirin for contraceptives,’ implying that if women held an aspirin between their legs, they wouldn’t open them. I heard it when I learned about proposed anit-abortion legislation in Kansas that would protect doctors who conceal vital medical information from pregnant women. And I heard it when Rush Limbaugh called a Georgetown University law student a ‘slut’ and a ‘prostitute’ after she testified on Capitol Hill about allowing employers to avoid providing contraception for religious reasons. … Fifty years of sexual freedom vanished in a sound bite.”

Hefner concludes that, “If these zealots have their way, our hard-won sexual liberation — women’s rights, reproductive rights and rights to privacy — lie in peril. We won’t let that happen. … Welcome to the new sexual revolution.”

Read more: Hugh Hefner: GOP 'war against sex' - Patrick Gavin - POLITICO.com

Like so many celebrities...

The next time I care about what Hugh Hefner thinks about politics, it will be the first time.

Last edited:
“If these zealots have their way, our hard-won sexual liberation — women’s rights, reproductive rights and rights to privacy — lie in peril. We won’t let that happen. … Welcome to the new sexual revolution.”

Yet free sex turned out to be not-so-free. Sexual "liberation" actually put us in a prison of sin, sadness and death. Abortion, AIDS, broken marriages, dropping birthrates for married couples, rising birthrates for unmarried women, abuse, objectification of both men and women, destroyed families...

real pretty picture there.

Listen to Hugh Hefner and you'll end up in hell. He's been around a long time, but the Bible has been around longer, and... it's right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back