Huge support for 9/11 Truth...wow!

Well they must not be people like you with a low I.Q....

Again with the I.Q. shit?

:eusa_eh:

Even on a recent episode on Nat Geo it was stated that now 38% of Americans believe 9/11 was an inside job.

It took years to get to this point because of the media blackouts against 9/11 Truth information via corporate connections with our corporate government.

The media dam still can not stop information from getting out and support slowly but surely growing.

If there was no media dam against anything that questioned the "official story" spoonfed to them, support would have grown right after 9/11 and there would have been a new investigation with government officials under oath.

Instead what I see happening now...because this issue is growing worldwide...America will eventually become the least trusted and most hated country in the world.

All because our now arrogent government ignores the wishes of the American people...

Its so awesome watching you take the OCTA's here to school on this.

funny how you dont see any sign that says "honk if your support the troofers"
yet these dipshits want to claim the honking is in their support

Again with the I.Q. shit?

:eusa_eh:

Even on a recent episode on Nat Geo it was stated that now 38% of Americans believe 9/11 was an inside job.

It took years to get to this point because of the media blackouts against 9/11 Truth information via corporate connections with our corporate government.

The media dam still can not stop information from getting out and support slowly but surely growing.

If there was no media dam against anything that questioned the "official story" spoonfed to them, support would have grown right after 9/11 and there would have been a new investigation with government officials under oath.

Instead what I see happening now...because this issue is growing worldwide...America will eventually become the least trusted and most hated country in the world.

All because our now arrogent government ignores the wishes of the American people...

lick that ass again, rimjob

lick that ass again, rimjob

project your ass licking rimjob desires on to others once again...dwivecon

I want to be a truther, but I just can't find any physical evidence to convince myself that the 911CR was that far off the truth already.

Well I guess your only choice is to stay a falser......anti-truth?.....caver?.....debwunker?......dumbfuck?....

Last edited:
So?

Back in the day, 20% thought Elvis was still alive a decade after he died. And about the same number think Obama is the anti-Christ.
hell, a third don't believe he was born in HI, in spite of the state of HI saying he was by issuing him a CoLB

See, Ya ask for positive real evidence, and what do ya get? Nothing, nada, zero, zip.

How the hell can one become a truther when there is no evidence that anything except the 911CR is the truth?

Hmmmm? Maybe I'm already a truther? And these guys are........ well, they are something...

:)cuckoo:)

See, Ya ask for positive real evidence, and what do ya get? Nothing, nada, zero, zip.

How the hell can one become a truther when there is no evidence that anything except the 911CR is the truth?

Hmmmm? Maybe I'm already a truther? And these guys are........ well, they are something...

:)cuckoo:)
thats because they dont give a fucking rats ass about the truth
thats why i refuse to call them anything but troofer morons

Forum List

Back