Huge Romney rally in PA

I clicked on that link and up popped that Fluke fluke. I outta neg you for that.

pic of a worker at an obama phone bank in Iowa......( thats what the caption says on the site in the OP link).....

theres just something about that picture, in all seriousness I think the pic is a testament to our demcoracy and peoples faith in the system and getting involved, I don't care if its for obama or not.

good for her:clap2:

A649qN_CMAAnpup.jpg

Pennsylvania??? Gee, no one has done that before!

Romney tries to put PA in play – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

In the final days before the 2008 election, then GOP nominee John McCain and his running mate, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin made campaign stops in Pennsylvania with similar hopes but to no avail.

And? How big of a crowd did they draw? Funny how the libs don't want to acknowledge the size of the crowd in the picture. That's called enthusiasm.

Pennsylvania??? Gee, no one has done that before!

Romney tries to put PA in play – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

In the final days before the 2008 election, then GOP nominee John McCain and his running mate, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin made campaign stops in Pennsylvania with similar hopes but to no avail.

And? How big of a crowd did they draw? Funny how the libs don't want to acknowledge the size of the crowd in the picture. That's called enthusiasm.

We've gottcher enthusiasm a schwangin:

dbd%20112.gif

dbd%20112.gif

What and who are tnr?? Lastly, to say Romney is down in Florida is to be on mad drugs.. I don't know what you liberals are smoking but you need to stock up on it for tomorrow night because you're going to be pissing your panties watching the election returns. It's all about turnout now.. That's it........

dbd%20112.gif

What and who are tnr?? Lastly, to say Romney is down in Florida is to be on mad drugs.. I don't know what you liberals are smoking but you need to stock up on it for tomorrow night because you're going to be pissing your panties watching the election returns. It's all about turnout now.. That's it........

If the president wins Ohio....game, set, match!!!

Forum List

Back