Huge Race Problem

I think I understand dillo's problem. He wants to be able to criticize blacks, or any non-whites, for any reason without being considered racist.

Perhaps if he quits calling people racist for criticizing whites he might have a chance.

Then again, it depends on how he expresses his criticism.

You don't understand dillo's problem at all. He's probably like any other normal-thinking white that wonders when all of this villification for any and everything that goes wrong for racial minorities is going to quit being blamed on whites simply because there are enough backwards-assed-thinking whites who actually feel guilty for something they aren't responsible for.

Of course, I don't expect you to understand that since you fall into the latter group of apologists.

You are correct--What Rev Lowrey implied is that whites---not just SOME whites--have failed to embrace what is right.
Is this not the EXACT type of generalization that minorities get so angry at hearing. Does this not reflect the EXACT type of bigotry and sterotyping that assumes that a few rotten eggs in a group represent the WHOLE group ?
Trying to change the behaviors of a few cerainly won't be accomplished by using the exact same behavior.
I'm not personally offended---I'm not personally insulted---I think it was an incredibly irresponsible and stupid thing to say PARTICULARY at the presidential inauguration of a black man.
Hopefully black victimhood won't be a headliner in this administration because frankly people are tired of it.

Still have yet to read the other thread in it's entirety, but in essence I agree with what you said right here, and BTW I sincerely apologize for comparing you with what's his name in order to make a point. :cool:

You don't understand dillo's problem at all. He's probably like any other normal-thinking white that wonders when all of this villification for any and everything that goes wrong for racial minorities is going to quit being blamed on whites simply because there are enough backwards-assed-thinking whites who actually feel guilty for something they aren't responsible for.

Of course, I don't expect you to understand that since you fall into the latter group of apologists.
Are you calling me a non-normal thinking white?

Forum List

Back