Huge Race Problem

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Let us pray that Blacks embrace what is right so we can all live in harmony and be mellow yellow, the reds can get ahead and the browns can get around.

Does this mean we are now eligible for affirmative action preferences when applying for loans, jobs and college?

I think I understand dillo's problem. He wants to be able to criticize blacks, or any non-whites, for any reason without being considered racist.

Perhaps if he quits calling people racist for criticizing whites he might have a chance.

Then again, it depends on how he expresses his criticism.

I think I understand dillo's problem. He wants to be able to criticize blacks, or any non-whites, for any reason without being considered racist.

Perhaps if he quits calling people racist for criticizing whites he might have a chance.

It's a bit bigger than that Ravi----it's a severe communication block that precludes the resolution of problems. If you do something that causes problems for everyone and I see it and tell you about, please pay attention to what I say instead of blowing me off as if I'm only telling to this because I hate your skin color. There REALLY are white people who are not bigots--now I know that's a stretch for you but it's true.

In all fairness to dilloduck, the implication of what Rev Lowery actually said, was as if whites had yet to embrace what's right, no?

Some people, presumably those who see themselves as already having embraced "what's right", reacted to that implication in a defensive manner.

We don't know if dillo is actually a bigot any more than we know if Agnapostate is a pedophile.

I haven't read all of his posts, but it seems to me he simply criticized the implication of the Reverend's poem. I took it differently than he did, but I doubt he's actually a bigot.

Last edited:

As opposed to you enabling blacks and non-whites for any reason, in fear of being labeled a racist if you don't ? :eusa_whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The whites did that to the blacks too.

you gotta do what the obamalama did, just look at the black people smile and nod, and never ever let em know what yer thinking. tell em what you think they want to hear.. then go to church and let it all blurt out!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I got my first real experience with racism when I moved from Seattle to the South. I did witness some white racists and many more black racists. Having been a minority all my life, I've tried my best to stay below the radar. I've got better things to do with my time.

Its puzzling to me, that in this day of age, black people make absurd claims about rampant racism and intolerance in the white community. This is obviously NOT true, but black people have no propblem saying these vile racist things about whites.

I would ask the black people in the US, where is YOUR tolerance? In what way are YOU an example of tolerance? There is no embrace of the other races coming from the black community. Blacks dont mass by the thousands in the defenense of any other race for any reason. Blacks arent accepting of gays, or people who who report crimes to police, nor are they good to women in general, and apparently they even hate their own kind if they are smart and do well in school.

Before the black community starts complaing about tolerance, dont you think they ought to at least stop being the most INTOLERANT race in the US. Cant you even become the second most intolerant race before you point your hypocritical finger at white people?

In all fairness to dilloduck, the implication of what Rev Lowery actually said, was as if whites had yet to embrace what's right, no?

Some people, presumably those who see themselves as already having embraced "what's right", reacted to that implication in a defensive manner.

We don't know if dillo is actually a bigot any more than we know if Agnapostate is a pedophile.

I haven't read all of his posts, but it seems to me he simply criticized the implication of the Reverend's poem. I took it differently than he did, but I doubt he's actually a bigot.
Good points but if you actually read through the other thread you'll intuit a different picture. It's also often the case that reacting in an extremely defensive manner is a sign of guilt.

I could be wrong but since dillo has no problem making assumptions I don't either. :cool:

You are correct--What Rev Lowrey implied is that whites---not just SOME whites--have failed to embrace what is right.
Is this not the EXACT type of generalization that minorities get so angry at hearing. Does this not reflect the EXACT type of bigotry and sterotyping that assumes that a few rotten eggs in a group represent the WHOLE group ?
Trying to change the behaviors of a few cerainly won't be accomplished by using the exact same behavior.
I'm not personally offended---I'm not personally insulted---I think it was an incredibly irresponsible and stupid thing to say PARTICULARY at the presidential inauguration of a black man.
Hopefully black victimhood won't be a headliner in this administration because frankly people are tired of it.

Its puzzling to me, that in this day of age, black people make absurd claims about rampant racism and intolerance in the white community. This is obviously NOT true, but black people have no propblem saying these vile racist things about whites.

I would ask the black people in the US, where is YOUR tolerance? In what way are YOU an example of tolerance? There is no embrace of the other races coming from the black community. Blacks dont mass by the thousands in the defenense of any other race for any reason. Blacks arent accepting of gays, or people who who report crimes to police, nor are they good to women in general, and apparently they even hate their own kind if they are smart and do well in school.

Before the black community starts complaing about tolerance, dont you think they ought to at least stop being the most INTOLERANT race in the US. Cant you even become the second most intolerant race before you point your hypocritical finger at white people?

There's a radio station in Little Rock that is incredibly racist towards whites. I like the music they play, but I can just imagine how it might infuriate whites. They really should be more tolerant IMO.

KOKY 102.1 FM - The Legendary KOKY - Little Rock

Forum List

Back