Huge penis prank captured by Google Earth

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
Glad to see that boys will still be boys! :lol: Great for getting one over on Google! I guess it's a case of cock a google doo!

A schoolboy prank which saw six giant penises burnt into the grass at a New Zealand school has been recorded for posterity… after it was photographed by Google Earth.

Teachers at Fairfield College in Hamilton had not been impressed when a series of giant phalluses started cropping up around the school.

But while they weren't able to identify the culprits, they were able to hide the phalluses - including one 60ft penis - by burning the surrounding area with weedkiller.

And that seemed fine… until the cartoon cocks recently popped up on Google Earth. It just so happened that the aerial photographs of the area had been taken while the penises were there.

Huge penis prank captured by Google Earth - Odd News | newslite.tv

penisprank.jpg

Reminds me of the giant "Rude Man" on the hill in England.

(wish I knew how to post pictures)

You must mean this. It's a huge hillside carving in Dorset, England known as the Cerne Abbas giant. It was created more than 1,500 years ago by removing turf from the underlying chalk. The giant is said to be a fertility symbol.

I suspect, though, that it was a bunch of schoolboys who were responsible! :razz:

cerneabbasgiant.jpg

Reminds me of Signs

They should have left it up...you never know

Nothing wrong with a little penis art...

Especially on a grand scale

Glad to see that boys will still be boys! :lol: Great for getting one over on Google! I guess it's a case of cock a google doo!

A schoolboy prank which saw six giant penises burnt into the grass at a New Zealand school has been recorded for posterity… after it was photographed by Google Earth.

Teachers at Fairfield College in Hamilton had not been impressed when a series of giant phalluses started cropping up around the school.

But while they weren't able to identify the culprits, they were able to hide the phalluses - including one 60ft penis - by burning the surrounding area with weedkiller.

And that seemed fine… until the cartoon cocks recently popped up on Google Earth. It just so happened that the aerial photographs of the area had been taken while the penises were there.

penisprank.jpg

This was great and hilarious!!!!!!
What a great read, thanks :clap2:

penisprank.jpg

Ya got to watch those kids all the time!

A-house-near-Hungerford-t-001.jpg

Teenager draws penis on parents' roof to lure Google Earth | UK news | guardian.co.uk

Forum List

Back