HUGE Obama FAIL milestone-DEBT REACHES 14,000,000,000,000

I don't know how to explain this, but the national debt is the NATION"S problem, not Obama's.

Now if we lived in a tyranny, I might agree with you, of course.

detroit_04.jpg

dead detroit

and this was already the fault of the democrats?

"Actually, THAT would be the 2ND CATO LINK POSTED BY QW that destroys yours."-R1
Could you supply with he link? Thanks

LOL dude you gotta stop makin this so easy for me. Try READING every once and a while.:lol:

From QW:
Obama the Deficit Peacock | Cato @ Liberty

And this Cato piece destroys the Cato article I posted,,,,,HOW? I read it and found nothing that destroys the one I posted that stated the GWB was the biggest spender since LBJ. It does nothing to refute the one I posted, it doesn't even attempt to refute it, it doesn't even mention it.
The reason I posted my Cato article is because you have tried to blame Obama for way too much, like the 111th Congress/Obama added more to the National Debt that all previous Congresses/Presidents. You had posted it and in this thread you endorsed (thanked) a poster that again spewed the same BS. You need to grasp reality and learn objectivity.
So please explain in detail your comment on this article versus the Cato article I had posted.

Secondly, I agree with the article, it basically confirms what I have been posting all along and that is that Obama is spending too much.

"LOL dude you gotta stop makin this so easy for me. Try READING every once and a while.:lol::"-R1

Unlike you, I have a job, many friends and a life, I don't have the idle time like you do to camp out on this board. Therefore, I spend limited time on this board. You have 1,700 post in a little over a month, I have almost 265 in two months. That says it all.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back