Huge mysterious explosion in north China

As soon as the Chinese release what the nature of the chemicals were that exploded,....

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

It was obviously a disguised WMD manufacturing plant. Western spy agencies knew it by analyzing The chemicals that came out of the plumes of smoke. But there is no need for them to let the Chinese know that they know.

Source?

As soon as the Chinese release what the nature of the chemicals were that exploded,....

It was obviously a disguised WMD manufacturing plant. Western spy agencies knew it by analyzing The chemicals that came out of the plumes of smoke. But there is no need for them to let the Chinese know that they know.

Source?

No source just a hunch. Am I allowed to have one?

Have the Chinese announced what it was that caught fire? To me it's a red flag that neither the Chinese nor the West seem to be talking about it much. I admit that I could be wrong.

Source?

No source just a hunch. Am I allowed to have one?

Have the Chinese announced what it was that caught fire? To me it's a red flag that neither the Chinese nor the West seem to be talking about it much. I admit that I could be wrong.

still in question

Forum List

Back