Huge Chocolate Spill

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
1070613610.jpg

After flowing out of a storage tank with a “small technical defect”, the chocolate quickly hardened on the pavement due to the chilly weather and settled in cracks and gaps in the road, leaving a sweet mess in the street.

Firefighters to the rescue after German chocolate factory spill Firefighters to the rescue after German chocolate factory spill | Reuters by @ReutersCarrel pic.twitter.com/RpzUemXrm3 — Reuters Top News (@Reuters) 12 December 2018
Notice there’s still stuff left in the cracks. What pests will it draw?

Story @ Major Chocolate Factory Spill Leaves Sweet Mess in Germany (PHOTOS)

I don't cry over spilt beer, but split chocolate, well that's another story!

1070613610.jpg

After flowing out of a storage tank with a “small technical defect”, the chocolate quickly hardened on the pavement due to the chilly weather and settled in cracks and gaps in the road, leaving a sweet mess in the street.

Firefighters to the rescue after German chocolate factory spill Firefighters to the rescue after German chocolate factory spill | Reuters by @ReutersCarrel pic.twitter.com/RpzUemXrm3 — Reuters Top News (@Reuters) 12 December 2018

PESTS? is that what you call a desperate chocolate
scavenger like me--------you got the address?

1070613610.jpg

PESTS? is that what you call a desperate chocolate
scavenger like me--------you got the address?

especially European chocolate'

I wonder how many bunnies we could make with all of that chocolate....

Forum List

Back