HuffPost Arabic Blog Slams Gays, Atheists and Selfies

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Huff-Po.jpg

Not exactly popular with leftists but another example of the hypocrisy of the social correctness crowd. Let's see if jihadists now want to go after this like they did the French outfit that posted cartoons of Mohammed.

Read more @ Lib Rag Huffington Post s New Arabic Edition Slams Gays and Atheists Weasel Zippers and Huffington Post causes outrage after Arabic edition criticises gay people atheists and selfies - Media - News - The Independent

You must have to drink a bottle of Pepto in order to fish around in the HuffingandBitchington Post.

Huff-Po.jpg

Not exactly popular with leftists but another example of the hypocrisy of the social correctness crowd. Let's see if jihadists now want to go after this like they did the French outfit that posted cartoons of Mohammed.

Read more @ Lib Rag Huffington Post s New Arabic Edition Slams Gays and Atheists Weasel Zippers and Huffington Post causes outrage after Arabic edition criticises gay people atheists and selfies - Media - News - The Independent
That should win him a lot of conservative followers.

Now That We Have Embraced Homosexuality, Is Pedophilia Next?

Is Pedophilia Next?
September 28, 2015 - A shocking article posted on the Salon.com website has many people asking, "Now that we have embraced homosexuality, is pedophilia next?"
The article, written by Todd Nickerson, was titled, "I'm a pedophile, but not a monster," with the subtitle reading, "I'm attracted to children but unwilling to act on it. Before judging me harshly, would you be willing to listen?" Nickerson even points to a website called Virtuous Pedophiles which states, "The goals of our organization are to reduce the stigma attached to pedophilia by letting people know that a substantial number of pedophiles do not molest children, and to provide peer support and information about available resources to help pedophiles lead happy, productive lives. Our highest priority is to help pedophiles never abuse children. We hope you will explore our web site with an open mind." What are we to make of this? And how does this tie in with gay activism?

As I pointed out in 2011, we shouldn't be surprised with the push for the acceptance of pedophilia, meaning both sympathy for the pedophile, who would doubtless say, "I didn't choose this. I'm born this way and cannot change," and recognition that "intergenerational intimacy" can often be consensual and beneficial — as disgusting as it is even to write those words. I pointed out then that some psychiatric leaders who were instrumental in removing homosexuality from the American Psychiatric Association's list of mental disorders in 1973 have been fighting to remove pedophilia as a disorder as well, not to justify the abuse of children but rather to say that being sexually attracted to children is not a mental disorder.

Also in 2011, in my book A Queer Thing Happened to America, I documented in painstaking (and painful) detail that the principle arguments used to normalize homosexuality were virtually identical to the arguments used to normalize pedophilia. (To be totally clear, I am not comparing the rape of a child by an adult with a sexual act committed by two men or two women; I am comparing the arguments used by pederast activists and gay activists to gain social acceptance.) Consider these 8 pederast activist arguments, all of which (in modified form) are commonly used in support of homosexual practice. Simply substitute the words and terms, and you'll see how real the parallels are.

MORE

Is Pedophilia Next?
September 28, 2015 - A shocking article posted on the Salon.com website has many people asking, "Now that we have embraced homosexuality, is pedophilia next?"
The article, written by Todd Nickerson, was titled, "I'm a pedophile, but not a monster," with the subtitle reading, "I'm attracted to children but unwilling to act on it. Before judging me harshly, would you be willing to listen?" Nickerson even points to a website called Virtuous Pedophiles which states, "The goals of our organization are to reduce the stigma attached to pedophilia by letting people know that a substantial number of pedophiles do not molest children, and to provide peer support and information about available resources to help pedophiles lead happy, productive lives. Our highest priority is to help pedophiles never abuse children. We hope you will explore our web site with an open mind." What are we to make of this? And how does this tie in with gay activism?

As I pointed out in 2011, we shouldn't be surprised with the push for the acceptance of pedophilia, meaning both sympathy for the pedophile, who would doubtless say, "I didn't choose this. I'm born this way and cannot change," and recognition that "intergenerational intimacy" can often be consensual and beneficial — as disgusting as it is even to write those words. I pointed out then that some psychiatric leaders who were instrumental in removing homosexuality from the American Psychiatric Association's list of mental disorders in 1973 have been fighting to remove pedophilia as a disorder as well, not to justify the abuse of children but rather to say that being sexually attracted to children is not a mental disorder.

Also in 2011, in my book A Queer Thing Happened to America, I documented in painstaking (and painful) detail that the principle arguments used to normalize homosexuality were virtually identical to the arguments used to normalize pedophilia. (To be totally clear, I am not comparing the rape of a child by an adult with a sexual act committed by two men or two women; I am comparing the arguments used by pederast activists and gay activists to gain social acceptance.) Consider these 8 pederast activist arguments, all of which (in modified form) are commonly used in support of homosexual practice. Simply substitute the words and terms, and you'll see how real the parallels are.

MORE

Worth mentioning the religious Puritans who founded the USA had a marriage age of 7... :)

Is Pedophilia Next?

MORE

Worth mentioning the religious Puritans who founded the USA had a marriage age of 7... :)

So what?

It was common for most of Mankind's history to consider a female of marriageable age once she had her first menses and was considered fertile.

Just because they were Puritans, you wish to flail about against them?

If the islamic radicals ever took over, Huffington would be among the first rounded up and she doesn't even understand it.

Forum List

Back