HuffPo revises Obama down/Romney up on their electoral map

2012 Presidential Electoral Map | Huffington Post 2012 Election Dashboard

A few weeks ago, HuffPo had Obama at over 300 and Romney at 170.

Now, HuffPo has revised Obama down to 270, a 30 delegate drop... while revising Romney up to 181, an 11 delegate increase.

I find that both interesting, and odd.

Another downward revision for Obama at HuffPo... donw by another 23.

Currently, it's...

Obama 257
Romney 181

Looks like Huffy Po isn't as gung ho on Obama as they used to be...

Obama vs. Romney Electoral Map

Obama 240
Romney 191

That's a drop of 60 for Obama since Huffy Po started listing it's Electoral numbers

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
:lol::lol::lol:
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

I love how Obama is clobbering Willard by nearly 50 electoral votes, and the GOP idiots are applauding it. You keep right on doing that, Williard will win! :lmao:

Currently, it's...

Obama 257
Romney 181

Obama 240
Romney 191

That's a drop of 60 for Obama since Huffy Po started listing it's Electoral numbers

I love how Obama is clobbering Willard by nearly 50 electoral votes, and the GOP idiots are applauding it. You keep right on doing that, Williard will win! :lmao:

I was unaware the votes were already in and counted

Currently, it's...

Obama 257
Romney 181

Obama 240
Romney 191

I love how morons like you look at a drop of 60 electoral votes and see something good in it. Keep it up, and Obama is toast:D:D:D:D:D

Another thing that is pretty telling is look at Nevada, new mexico, N. carolina, ohio and virginia, all that went (R) in 04' (and many for longer), that are now Obama gains. How many blue states have gone red for Willard?,..

Not one :up:

Another thing that is pretty telling is look at Nevada, new mexico, N. carolina, ohio and virginia, all that went (R) in 04' (and many for longer), that are now Obama gains. How many blue states have gone red for Willard?,..

Rasmussen puts Romney ahead by 3 in NC.

These numbers look terrible for Obama. As the incumbent he ought to be way ahead. And he's not.
Look for more economic bad news and watch Obama's numbers sink. Also his campaign is a shambles.

only NM is blue, the other three are toss-ups.
2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College
RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map
Presidential Election Map 2012 - The Washington Post
The Electoral Map - Presidential Race Ratings and Swing States - Election 2012 - NYTimes.com

Forum List

Back