HuffPo revises Obama down/Romney up on their electoral map

So now cons give credence to HuffPo? You guys get loopier with every passing day :lol:

So, the mere act of posting from a site means you automatically give it credence? I'll ave to remember that next time one of you left loons posts from FOX News, Blaze, Breitbart, etc.

moron. I said it was interesting, and odd.

So now cons give credence to HuffPo? You guys get loopier with every passing day :lol:

So, the mere act of posting from a site means you automatically give it credence? I'll ave to remember that next time one of you left loons posts from FOX News, Blaze, Breitbart, etc.

moron. I said it was interesting, and odd.

If posting from a site gives it credence.... Fox is the #1 source for liberals. :lol:

Broken Clock...Twice, Correct, Daily.

Get it stupid?

ROFL.

I just thought it was odd and interesting that HuffPo, that bastion of truth, accuracy and fairness (if your a libtard), saw fit to lower their numbers for Obama and raise them for Romney.

It's almost like they know they were lying when they had Obama at 300, and finally decided no one would believe them anyway, so they revised their numbers.

Broken Clock...Twice, Correct, Daily.

Get it stupid?

ROFL.

I just thought it was odd and interesting that HuffPo, that bastion of truth, accuracy and fairness (if your a libtard), saw fit to lower their numbers for Obama and raise them for Romney.

It's almost like they know they were lying when they had Obama at 300, and finally decided no one would believe them anyway, so they revised their numbers.
:lol:

Could it be they are detaching from being on the losing side as well?

We'll see...

It's those that support Romney that would be hurt the worst by his policies. If they put him into office, they will get exactly what they deserve. Bush two point oh.

It's those that support Romney that would be hurt the worst by his policies. If they put him into office, they will get exactly what they deserve. Bush two point oh.

Considering Obama is following most of Bush's policies, Romney would be Bush 3.0

I love it!

JosephK is too fucking stupid to realize I am ridiculing HuffPo!

:rofl:

I love it that A) you think I'm going to fall for that and B) you took the time to neg me over a post in your supposed joke thread.

You. Fail.

The moving pols are representative that many people have not really made up their minds. RCP polls have varied from 227 for Obama, to around 280. However, on that poll, Romney has stayed pretty much at 170.

Forum List

Back