Huffpo on Kopechne: Who knows -- maybe she'd feel it was worth it.

CaféAuLait;1464281 said:
We don't know how much Kennedy was affected by her death, or what she'd have thought about arguably being a catalyst for the most successful Senate career in history. What we don't know, as always, could fill a Metrodome.

Still, ignorance doesn't preclude a right to wonder. So it doesn't automatically make someone (aka, me) a Limbaugh-loving, aerial-wolf-hunting NRA troll for asking what Mary Jo Kopechne would have had to say about Ted's death, and what she'd have thought of the life and career that are being (rightfully) heralded.

Who knows -- maybe she'd feel it was worth it.

Melissa Lafsky: The Footnote Speaks: What Would Mary Jo Kopechne Have Thought of Ted's Career?

You have got to be effing kidding me. Now try and justify her manslaughter and being left in a car to drown for hours because it may have made Kennedy a great man! WTF!?!? The diver who testified believed she was in that car drowning and trying to save herself for 2 hours. WTF?!!? I can't believe they tried to justify her death in this manner!

OMFG!!!! :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

The writer's name is Melissa Lafsky. That's the only thing funny about this.

Quite! What does it matter her family will have to read how much better it made Teddy too and how she would feel it was worth her death. Do people not think before they write?

Forum List

Back