HuffPo: Catholics are Jesus Eaters; Pedophiles, etc.

So if I'm following the convuluted anti-Santorum apologists here, it is ok to insult millions of people because it is legal? Hmmmm. So if Santorum was a Muslim, or a Jew, or Black, or gay...,_____________________________(Fill in the blanks)

Hypocrites.

No. It isn't okay to insult anyone. And Santorum did insult people of faith. So did the guy that wrote the huffpo piece.

(though it IS true that Catholics eat Jesus).

But the huffpo dude isn't running for office so in the long run Santorum's insult was something that people should take notice of.

I find that you didn't.

So if I'm following the convuluted anti-Santorum apologists here, it is ok to insult millions of people because it is legal? Hmmmm. So if Santorum was a Muslim, or a Jew, or Black, or gay...,_____________________________(Fill in the blanks)

Hypocrites.

No...I believe it is LEGAL to insult millions of people because it is LEGAL.

Just like it is LEGAL to insult people who LEGALLY insult millions of people.

Just like it is LEGAL to insult people who LEGALLY insult people who LEGALLY insult millions of people.

Thanks for clearing up that legal mystery. :cuckoo:

I said is it ok because it's legal? And if so would it be ok if we replaced Catholic with something else?

Would. HuffPo have printed it?
It's only legal because it's legal. Being 'OK' is in the mind of who reads it. As most of those with faith in this country are Christian, I am tickled pink that the HuffPo offended so many.

pancake-bunny-300x264.jpg

Have a good day.

Forum List

Back