HuffPo: Catholics are Jesus Eaters; Pedophiles, etc.

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Who didn't see this coming?
A group of socially conservative leaders is demanding Huffington Post publisher Arianna Huffington apologize for allowing a column to be published on her website that compares Catholics to pedophiles and attacks communion as a "barbaric ritual."

"Larry Doyle's recent anti-Catholic screed in the Huffington Post, 'The Jesus-Eating Cult of Rick Santorum,' is bigoted and unacceptable, and a perfect example of 'flame-throwing, name-calling, and simplistic attack dog rhetoric'" that Huffington pledged to avoid when she launched the Huffington Post in 2005.

"If such an article was written concerning the Islamic or Jewish faith, the public outcry would be overwhelming, and rightly so. But anti-Catholicism is the last acceptable form of bigotry, and The Huffington Post is taking advantage of that bigotry for all it's worth," they continue.

Read more: Conservative Leaders Demand Apology From Huffington Over Anti-Catholic Column | Fox News

:evil:

o damn the jesus eating threw me totally.....

i love the anti catholicism is the last acceptable form of bigotry....how funny.....poor little catholics....
all of this is smoke and mirrors

issues of distraction

Smoke and mirrors? Issues of distraction? Religious freedom in this country is a serious topic. At least for people of faith.

How would the religion of peace react to such an article. A "strongly worded" letter?

all i know is religion seems to divide most....southern baptists dont think catholics are christians but try to get them to admit that....

i just find catholics suddenly playing the victim card rather ironic.....how many have been killed in the name of the church?

Smoke and mirrors? Issues of distraction? Religious freedom in this country is a serious topic. At least for people of faith.

How would the religion of peace react to such an article. A "strongly worded" letter?
Nah, a big fuck you.

Who really cares what some asshole thinks?

all i know is religion seems to divide most....southern baptists dont think catholics are christians but try to get them to admit that....

i just find catholics suddenly playing the victim card rather ironic.....how many have been killed in the name of the church?
Maybe the ramped up attacks by partisan Democrats has a bit to do with that.

Wow, that's a tough puzzle to solve. :rolleyes:

The asswipe author needs to apologize and so does the asswipe boss of that rag. The Muslims would accept no less.

On second thought, I hope the author and the bitch don't apologize. They are associated with consistently wiping Obama's ass, and there are a lot of Catholics in this country.

On second thought, I hope the author and the bitch don't apologize. They are associated with consistently wiping Obama's ass, and there are a lot of Catholics in this country.
Why not read LK's links?

Oh, right, you enjoy wallowing in confirmation bias.

Muslims would plan on killing Huffington.

Jews would sue the bitch into oblivion, or get paid off to stfu and play along.

aside from that

who cares wtf huffpoo has to say about anything? The only people that bother with that rag are far leftist w/o an IQ point to share.

fyi; still cool to fuck with asians

Nah, a big fuck you.

Who really cares what some asshole thinks?
And yet you keep posting.

aside from that

who cares wtf huffpoo has to say about anything? The only people that bother with that rag are far leftist w/o an IQ point to share.

If it was a "Comedy" piece on Muslims eating Mohammed, the Liberals would be jumping off tall buildings in outrage!

I think all this Catholic-attacking from the left-winged media lately is backfiring.

It's pushing Obama further and further out of the White House.

aside from that

If it was a "Comedy" piece on Muslims eating Mohammed, the Liberals would be jumping off tall buildings in outrage!

I think all this Catholic-attacking from the left-winged media lately is backfiring.

I'd say Ricky's trash talking other people's religions made him look like a bigot. Yesterday's primary bears that out.

aside from that

Oh get off it. John McCain's pickled pastor, John Hagee, called the Catholic Church "the Great Whore."

And he wasn't joking.

The freakin' biggest Baptist denomination in the world, the Southern Baptist Convention for years taught it's members the CC and Mormonism were a cult, and derided them endlessly.

Cons regularly smash-mouth Islam. So the fuck what?

This idiocy of ...we'd never hear the end of it if *we* said those things ...is just nuts.

You social cons say it all the time. That was the damn satire writers point.

Duh.

Forum List

Back