Huffington Post Contributors Go On Strike, Propose Collective Bargaining

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
What, they want to unionize so AOL/HuffPo can screw them collectively?

Huffington Post contributors go on strike, propose collective bargaining « » Print The Daily Caller – Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment
Ariana Huffington is being cast by some unpaid Huffington Post contributors as an unethical robber baron (no way!). With Huffington awash in funds from AOL’s $315 million purchase of the Huffington Post, contributors have called a strike to demand proper compensation.
Well, if I was writing for a magazine or a website, I would talk compensation beforehand, but that's just me. Mad Scientist doesn't work for free but apparently many Liberal believers in Rainbows and Unicorns do.

simpsons-haha.gif

What, they want to unionize so AOL/HuffPo can screw them collectively?

Huffington Post contributors go on strike, propose collective bargaining « » Print The Daily Caller – Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment
Ariana Huffington is being cast by some unpaid Huffington Post contributors as an unethical robber baron (no way!). With Huffington awash in funds from AOL’s $315 million purchase of the Huffington Post, contributors have called a strike to demand proper compensation.
Well, if I was writing for a magazine or a website, I would talk compensation beforehand, but that's just me. Mad Scientist doesn't work for free but apparently many Liberal believers in Rainbows and Unicorns do.

simpsons-haha.gif

I second the emotion!

You just can't make this shit up! :lol:

Forum List

Back