Huffington Author Tweets Racist Remark About Senator Tim Scott

On this site many Liberals will link HuffPo in there posts and I have to wonder if they also believe that people in the Black community have no freewill outside of the Democratic party. Despite the fact that Senator Tim Scott had an integral part in writing the Tax Reform Bill, Huffington Post writer Andy Ostroy decided the Black Senator was just a prop. He wasn't the only one of course other "Reporters" injected their 2 cents in.

Is this the typical opinion of the Left Wing media and its viewership ? Do Democrats believe the Black community owes its unwavering support and any who don't should be berated ?

Leftists Call Tim Scott a 'Token Republican,' Ignoring His Central Role in Tax Reform

On this site many Liberals will link HuffPo in there posts and I have to wonder if they also believe that people in the Black community have no freewill outside of the Democratic party. Despite the fact that Senator Tim Scott had an integral part in writing the Tax Reform Bill, Huffington Post writer Andy Ostroy decided the Black Senator was just a prop. He wasn't the only one of course other "Reporters" injected their 2 cents in.

Is this the typical opinion of the Left Wing media and its viewership ? Do Democrats believe the Black community owes its unwavering support and any who don't should be berated ?

Leftists Call Tim Scott a 'Token Republican,' Ignoring His Central Role in Tax Reform
Of course Scott was a token prop. It’s standard operating procedure with republicans. At RNC conventions the cameras keep showing the same 4 or 5 black people in the auditorium hoping America will be fooled that they’re an inclusive party.

Of course Scott was a token prop. It’s standard operating procedure with republicans. At RNC conventions the cameras keep showing the same 4 or 5 black people in the auditorium hoping America will be fooled that they’re an inclusive party.

And you know what about Tim Scott? Jack and Shit.

Tim Scott does South Carolina proud.

I’m sure it pissed off all the white supremacist racists on this forum seeing a black face in front in the sea of white.
You can bet they were thinking,” Get in the back where you belong niqqer.”

I’m sure it pissed off all the white supremacist racists on this forum seeing a black face in front in the sea of white.
You can bet they were thinking,” /QUOTE]
And ws

Scott helped write the fucking bill you twit. Face it your pissed that a Black person could be successful outside the "benevolence" of the Democratic Party

Aren't you thinking the same thing I mean its A Black Man who isn't a Democrat that's sacrilege to people like you.

This is an opinion piece... The important thing is HuffPost is so much more truthful than the b******* hate character assassination GOP propaganda machine that ignores half the news... That's how more than half of the GOP believe b*******that Hillary the foundation and Obama are the most evil corrupt people ever though they've all been investigated in every possible way and nothing has ever been found but b******* GOP propaganda...

Aren't you thinking the same thing I mean its A Black Man who isn't a Democrat that's sacrilege to people like you.
I laugh so hard when you racists feel obligated to say something positive about your token blacks.

The Puffington Post was the absolute train-wreck rag that threw a murderous, bloodthirsty editorial
tantrum over Trump eating a well-done steak, thus proving they are the pond-life disgrace to humanity. Why is it so difficult for babyish, violent, anti-Trump crybabies to understand what sludge they are? Liberal pond-life's reaction is screaming, murderous violence over the tiniest, silliest detail of the Trump family. This is why I don't consider these hate-sewer, liberal toxic-poisons to be human. I've never seen so many different flavors of malicious evil concentrated into one group of feces like the Democrat Party and their HuffPo psychotic tantrums.

Liberal violent ANIMALS are completely incapable of controlling themselves and pat themselves on the back for their own violence against innocent people, all because they're butthurt about Trump. That's what makes liberal slime-mold the most malicious, utter psychopaths in the history of mankind. Check that, liberal savages are WORSE than psychopaths, they are demons of pure violence-hatred EVIL. NOT human in the slightest.

Last edited:
I laugh so hard when you racists feel obligated to say something positive about your token blacks.
Is that bitterness that some blacks have the wherewithal to leave the plantation. After all, only an Uncle Tom could shake off the indenture owed to the Democrat party.

Ummm yeah . Ya see, this conservative talking point IS RACIST! And you don’t even see it . That’s why blacks go to the dems . Racism is kind of a deal breaker.

If you want to woo blacks to the gop , try not calling them welfare recipients who are too dumb to see the Dems are tricking them.

Tim Scott got 80% of the vote in his White majority District. Try again sport,

Forum List

Back