Huff Post: Trump is Winning

You can make up all the bullshit fantasies you like. It's what you deluded tards do. But it doesn't change the facts on the ground.

Talk about made up bullshit fantasies. Not one shred of evidence that Moore did any of the things he's accused of. Just allegations is all that was needed unfortunately. It's what you commies do after all.

It definitely had its problems. I think many more got coverage than lost it. And most of those who "lost" their plans just got other plans. The bill had and has many issues. My point was simply that it helped millions of people and created a better situation than what was happening before it was passed. Remember when people with preexisting conditions couldn't get insured? Remember when people would get shitty plans and then get sick and not be covered for treatment? It was bad. Still is, but not as bad

WTF have you been reading?

Let me tell you something: until big-ears came along, I was insured my entire adult life with major preexisting conditions. When DumBama pushed this crap on us, my employer dropped our coverage.

Yeah, it helped some people. And who might those people be? Likely Democrat voters. And who got hurt by Commie Care? The middle-class and the wealthy who likely vote Republican.

This had nothing to do with giving everybody affordable coverage. What this had to do with is creating more new government dependents. The more government dependents--the more likely Democrat voters. Between Commie Care and Food Stamps, the Democrats created over 40 million more new government dependents.

Who the hell could celebrate that???? Government dependency is servitude. Even a frog is happy in a pot of cold water until the fire below starts taking effect.
I’ve heard you’re story Ray and I really do feel bad that the new law caused you hardship. But you are grossly mischaracterizing the situation. ACA isn’t a government dependency program. Are you confusing it with Medicaid? The ACA was intended to get more people insured and to cut abuse that was running rampant in the healthcare system. The people who benefited the most were those with pre-existing conditions who couldn’t get Insurance. I agree there were and still are many areas that need improvement. But it starts with having a honest conversation about it, not spreading falsehoods.

Wonderful. Then name one thing I said that was false:

Who benefits more from Commie Care, a person making 50K a year or a person making 15K a year?

Who can afford Commie Care, a person making 50K a year or a person making 15K a year?

What party do lower income people generally vote for? Hint: how does every single inner-city vote?

If you depend on government subsidies if not total funding for your healthcare, how does that not make you a government dependent?

Commie Care had only one goal in mind, to create more Democrat voters by making them government depends. The Obama White House proudly admits to creating over 20 million more new government dependents.

Every single thing I claimed I can prove. Now you prove me wrong.

Sort of funny that you lemmings see full filing promises to wealthy donors as winning for you. Amazing how blind people can choose to be

Barry Obama had $40,000 a plate fund raisers every week.
The Democratic Party is run by rich people and Democrat Voters hate rich people.....it's really amazing

It definitely had its problems. I think many more got coverage than lost it. And most of those who "lost" their plans just got other plans. The bill had and has many issues. My point was simply that it helped millions of people and created a better situation than what was happening before it was passed. Remember when people with preexisting conditions couldn't get insured? Remember when people would get shitty plans and then get sick and not be covered for treatment? It was bad. Still is, but not as bad

Let me tell you something: until big-ears came along, I was insured my entire adult life with major preexisting conditions. When DumBama pushed this crap on us, my employer dropped our coverage.

Yeah, it helped some people. And who might those people be? Likely Democrat voters. And who got hurt by Commie Care? The middle-class and the wealthy who likely vote Republican.

This had nothing to do with giving everybody affordable coverage. What this had to do with is creating more new government dependents. The more government dependents--the more likely Democrat voters. Between Commie Care and Food Stamps, the Democrats created over 40 million more new government dependents.

Who the hell could celebrate that???? Government dependency is servitude. Even a frog is happy in a pot of cold water until the fire below starts taking effect.
I’ve heard you’re story Ray and I really do feel bad that the new law caused you hardship. But you are grossly mischaracterizing the situation. ACA isn’t a government dependency program. Are you confusing it with Medicaid? The ACA was intended to get more people insured and to cut abuse that was running rampant in the healthcare system. The people who benefited the most were those with pre-existing conditions who couldn’t get Insurance. I agree there were and still are many areas that need improvement. But it starts with having a honest conversation about it, not spreading falsehoods.

Who benefits more from Commie Care, a person making 50K a year or a person making 15K a year?

Who can afford Commie Care, a person making 50K a year or a person making 15K a year?

What party do lower income people generally vote for? Hint: how does every single inner-city vote?

If you depend on government subsidies if not total funding for your healthcare, how does that not make you a government dependent?

Commie Care had only one goal in mind, to create more Democrat voters by making them government depends. The Obama White House proudly admits to creating over 20 million more new government dependents.

I just explained your falsehood. When you said, "This had nothing to do with giving everybody affordable coverage. What this had to do with is creating more new government dependents."

People making 15K a year 50K a year or 200K a year all had some advantages through the ACA in the sense that if they had a pre-exisiting condition they could now get insured. Also, the ACA upped the standards for insurance companies so they couldn't sell bunk plans that didn't cover people once they got sick. Did you forget all the problems that surrounded our healthcare system before the ACA? Many of the problems still exist but the goal of the ACA was to address these problems. You don't seem objective or aware enough to recognize this. You present the situation like we had a great healthcare system that was working fine before Obama and the ACA came along. That is not honest or true.

I just explained your falsehood. When you said, "This had nothing to do with giving everybody affordable coverage. What this had to do with is creating more new government dependents."

People making 15K a year 50K a year or 200K a year all had some advantages through the ACA in the sense that if they had a pre-exisiting condition they could now get insured. Also, the ACA upped the standards for insurance companies so they couldn't sell bunk plans that didn't cover people once they got sick. Did you forget all the problems that surrounded our healthcare system before the ACA? Many of the problems still exist but the goal of the ACA was to address these problems. You don't seem objective or aware enough to recognize this. You present the situation like we had a great healthcare system that was working fine before Obama and the ACA came along. That is not honest or true.

Such utter BS. Do you know what Commie Care told me when I applied? They want over 25% of my net pay for a policy that has a 7K deductible, 7K out of pocket, no dental, no prescriptions, and a $50.00 office copay. Unless I have plans on walking in front of a moving bus, the policy is worthless.

Now you tell me it "upped" the standards. What Fn standards are those when all they offer are the worst standards? We likely Republican voters DO NOT have the same advantages as likely Democrat voters. We working people are providing insurance for those that don't or work very little, and not being able to afford it for ourselves.

It seems to me you have no clue as to what this Commie program is all about or it's goals. You just read this leftist bullshit and believe it. And BTW, could you live a comfortable life without 25% of your net pay and not get anything in return?

Such utter BS. Do you know what Commie Care told me when I applied? They want over 25% of my net pay for a policy that has a 7K deductible, 7K out of pocket, no dental, no prescriptions, and a $50.00 office copay. Unless I have plans on walking in front of a moving bus, the policy is worthless.

Now you tell me it "upped" the standards. What Fn standards are those when all they offer are the worst standards? We likely Republican voters DO NOT have the same advantages as likely Democrat voters. We working people are providing insurance for those that don't or work very little, and not being able to afford it for ourselves.

It seems to me you have no clue as to what this Commie program is all about or it's goals. You just read this leftist bullshit and believe it. And BTW, could you live a comfortable life without 25% of your net pay and not get anything in return?
I don't know what happened with your states exchange but you are addressing costs which is an obvious problem, not the care standards that the policies cover. I have always paid for my own private insurance, not changed through the ACA, I still have the same BCBS policy that I've always had. I realize that some people like you got screwed and that sucks, i'm all for finding productive ways to fix those problems. Can you acknowledge that many people benefited and not just those who are trying to suck the government teet?

Sort of funny that you lemmings see full filing promises to wealthy donors as winning for you. Amazing how blind people can choose to be

You are the blind one, that is abundantly evident. Aren't you the one who recently told me Trump wouldn't get to sign the tax bill? Yeah you were.

Feel free to show me where I said that. I say you are full of shit and until you can back up your bogus claim, you will remain full of shit.

Now, go log off and wait for your next talking points email so you know what to talk about on here.

You are the blind one, that is abundantly evident. Aren't you the one who recently told me Trump wouldn't get to sign the tax bill? Yeah you were.

Feel free to show me where I said that. I say you are full of shit and until you can back up your bogus claim, you will remain full of shit.

Now, go log off and wait for your next talking points email so you know what to talk about on here.

Damn. I know you are a liar but even I didn't think you'd reneg this soon. I shouldn't be surprised.

In February, all Americans who pay taxes will see a little bump in their paychecks. Thanks Donald Trump.

Yep, between the wife and I we will get an extra $100 every other week, and we are in the top 10% so most of you folks are getting way less than that.

And what do we get in exchange for our 100 bucks a payday? A minimum of 1.2 trillion dollars added to the deficit along with less back in taxes each year till we are actually paying more than we are now thanks to temporary tax cuts.

So, basically we are fucking future generations so that people can get less than a 100 back a payday for a couple years.

I am sure my grandchildren will be saying all sorts of things about Trump...but none of them will be thanks

Damn. I know you are a liar but even I didn't think you'd reneg this soon. I shouldn't be surprised.

More shit talk, still no supporting your claim. have you ever actually backed up anything you have said? But I do understand why you love Trump so much, you and him are kings at talking shit and doing nothing.

In February, all Americans who pay taxes will see a little bump in their paychecks. Thanks Donald Trump.

Yep, between the wife and I we will get an extra $100 every other week, and we are in the top 10% so most of you folks are getting way less than that.

And what do we get in exchange for our 100 bucks a payday? A minimum of 1.2 trillion dollars added to the deficit along with less back in taxes each year till we are actually paying more than we are now thanks to temporary tax cuts.

So, basically we are fucking future generations so that people can get less than a 100 back a payday for a couple years.

I am sure my grandchildren will be saying all sorts of things about Trump...but none of them will be thanks

Bull shit.

What we will get is a booming economy and jobs for our children and grandchildren. Unless of course the left gets back in power and destroys our economy again.

More shit talk, still no supporting your claim. have you ever actually backed up anything you have said? But I do understand why you love Trump so much, you and him are kings at talking shit and doing nothing.

You and I both know full well you said that and that’s all that really matters to me. I have been posting so many times since we had that discussion. It’s enough for me to know I was right yet again. You continue to lose, liar.

While the Left chases Trumps tweets like a cat chases a laser light Trump keeps pushing his agenda thru.

View attachment 165675
Racists and the 1%. His kind of folks.
WhyIwon.jpg

You and I both know full well you said that and that’s all that really matters to me. I have been posting so many times since we had that discussion. It’s enough for me to know I was right yet again. You continue to lose, liar.

All talk, no action. No wonder you are such a fan of Trump

It’s enough that you and I both kniw you are a liar. No one else cares, liar.

It’s enough that you and I both kniw you are a liar. No one else cares, liar.
This outside observer see's PredFan as a BS artist who can't back up anything he says. Gator can at least present intelligent arguments. Gave over.

Forum List

Back