Huff Post: Trump is Winning

Yes, Trump is winning - at the expense of the poor and middle class. By the time his base wises up - it will be too late.
fyi; Obama did nothing for the poor or middle class.
20 million people got healthcare coverage. I wouldn't call that nothing

Coverage is nice, it would be even nicer if they could actually afford to use it. I know folks that have to pick and chose what tests they get because of the high deductibles and co pays.

Thats fine call it whatever you want. It still helped many poor people. It also raised prices and hurt some people, i'm not saying it was perfect. But you can at least be honest and objective. It wasn't nothing. I personally know several people who benefited because of it.
I suppose, being objective, that the intent was good, but the "unintended consequences" which EVERY opponent WARNED about, were disastrous overall.

The cost of health care (treatment) should have been the primary concern.

I think we should outlaw health insurance completely, except for catastrophic medical costs ($30,000 or more). Most medical treatment should be affordable with a cash payment.
I actually agree for the most part, with exception to outlawing insurance. I think they are crooks but I don't see how to realistically do it. I do agree that healthcare costs should be the primary concern. I think that a single payer catastrophic coverage system makes sense and supplementary plans for more specific care can be purchased in the private market
If it can be done in a non-ponzi-scheme fashion (lookinng at you, social security), my hard libertarian ass would support a catastrophic entitlement. But, I would demand serious safeguards, and serious penalties for fraud, and demand a roll-back of other shit (TBD).

Yes, Trump is winning - at the expense of the poor and middle class. By the time his base wises up - it will be too late.

Until we start focusing on jobs, unions, workers rights and quality of life for all American's...sadly, he will keep winning. His base will have to realize that the idea of pulling government out of everything is a very big mistake before we can really correct it.

Trump is not pulling the government out of anything.

You must be on drugs if you honestly believe that.

Well, give me the list of things that Trump has pulled the government out of.

Forcing school girls to share locker rooms and showers with weirdo's in dresses.

It definitely had its problems. I think many more got coverage than lost it. And most of those who "lost" their plans just got other plans. The bill had and has many issues. My point was simply that it helped millions of people and created a better situation than what was happening before it was passed. Remember when people with preexisting conditions couldn't get insured? Remember when people would get shitty plans and then get sick and not be covered for treatment? It was bad. Still is, but not as bad

WTF have you been reading?

Let me tell you something: until big-ears came along, I was insured my entire adult life with major preexisting conditions. When DumBama pushed this crap on us, my employer dropped our coverage.

Yeah, it helped some people. And who might those people be? Likely Democrat voters. And who got hurt by Commie Care? The middle-class and the wealthy who likely vote Republican.

This had nothing to do with giving everybody affordable coverage. What this had to do with is creating more new government dependents. The more government dependents--the more likely Democrat voters. Between Commie Care and Food Stamps, the Democrats created over 40 million more new government dependents.

Who the hell could celebrate that???? Government dependency is servitude. Even a frog is happy in a pot of cold water until the fire below starts taking effect.

Well, give me the list of things that Trump has pulled the government out of.

Two libtards arguing with each other. Gotta love that.

You are more of a lib than I am you moron.

Lies, that's the bread and butter of liberals. Liar.

Nope, 100% fact. The problem is that your pea sized brain equates how much one licks the ass of Trump to how "conservative" they are. If you were to have an original thought for just once in your adult life you would understand there is no correlation. But sadly all you can do is parrot the talking points that are are emailed, there is no danger of you having an original thought.

Your recent denials says one thing but your posting history tells the truth, liar.

I will make the same challenge I have made to everyone else. Please provide the links to any liberal positions I have taken on this board. So far not a single person has been able to come up with even one, maybe you will be able to, though it is unlikely.

You on the other hand support a man who is not a Conservative, who wants to grow the government and increase the debt. An actual conservative could never support either of those things. But we have not had an actual conservative in the White House since Calvin Coolidge.

Coverage is nice, it would be even nicer if they could actually afford to use it. I know folks that have to pick and chose what tests they get because of the high deductibles and co pays.

I agree, something needs to be done with costs and pricing. But coverage makes a huge difference in the cases of an emergency, wouldn’t you agree? A few days in the hospital can amount to 100s of thousands of dollars and what happens when that happens to the uninsured?

Why do you think the Left doesn't want America to win?

Because they do everything in their power to destroy it.
why would they want to destroy it?

Because they hate it.
I don't hate it, I love this country and you obviously consider me a lefty. You're logic doesn't work

Whatever, liar. the point is that no one believes you and your parties lies anymore. that's why we threw them out of power.
Did you used to believe their lies and is that why you voted Obama into power for 2 terms?

I agree, something needs to be done with costs and pricing. But coverage makes a huge difference in the cases of an emergency, wouldn’t you agree? A few days in the hospital can amount to 100s of thousands of dollars and what happens when that happens to the uninsured?

I don't know anyone who's happy with the piece of crap policy they have. They were much happier with the policies the dear leader said they could keep. NOT!

Trump is winning and will continue to win. The thing that will most hurt the left, is that America will also keep winning. That’s why they are so foaming at the mouth crazy right now.
A stunning double whammy loss today for Trump.

First, he pulls Sessions out of his Senate seat, leaving it vacant, only to have Sessions refuse to be his bitch.

Second, Sessions' seat is going to be filled by a Democrat.

That's GOTTA hurt! :lol:

It definitely had its problems. I think many more got coverage than lost it. And most of those who "lost" their plans just got other plans. The bill had and has many issues. My point was simply that it helped millions of people and created a better situation than what was happening before it was passed. Remember when people with preexisting conditions couldn't get insured? Remember when people would get shitty plans and then get sick and not be covered for treatment? It was bad. Still is, but not as bad

Let me tell you something: until big-ears came along, I was insured my entire adult life with major preexisting conditions. When DumBama pushed this crap on us, my employer dropped our coverage.

Yeah, it helped some people. And who might those people be? Likely Democrat voters. And who got hurt by Commie Care? The middle-class and the wealthy who likely vote Republican.

This had nothing to do with giving everybody affordable coverage. What this had to do with is creating more new government dependents. The more government dependents--the more likely Democrat voters. Between Commie Care and Food Stamps, the Democrats created over 40 million more new government dependents.

Who the hell could celebrate that???? Government dependency is servitude. Even a frog is happy in a pot of cold water until the fire below starts taking effect.
I’ve heard you’re story Ray and I really do feel bad that the new law caused you hardship. But you are grossly mischaracterizing the situation. ACA isn’t a government dependency program. Are you confusing it with Medicaid? The ACA was intended to get more people insured and to cut abuse that was running rampant in the healthcare system. The people who benefited the most were those with pre-existing conditions who couldn’t get Insurance. I agree there were and still are many areas that need improvement. But it starts with having a honest conversation about it, not spreading falsehoods.

Trump is winning and will continue to win. The thing that will most hurt the left, is that America will also keep winning. That’s why they are so foaming at the mouth crazy right now.

First, he pulls Sessions out of his Senate seat, leaving it vacant, only to have Sessions refuse to be his bitch.

Nah, what hurts is the dirty tricks and lies by the left worked for them. Watch Roy Moore's accusers disappear in a puff of dollars.

I’ve heard you’re story Ray and I really do feel bad that the new law caused you hardship. But you are grossly mischaracterizing the situation. ACA isn’t a government dependency program. Are you confusing it with Medicaid? The ACA was intended to get more people insured and to cut abuse that was running rampant in the healthcare system. The people who benefited the most were those with pre-existing conditions who couldn’t get Insurance. I agree there were and still are many areas that need improvement. But it starts with having a honest conversation about it, not spreading falsehoods.

There wasn't a thing honest about Obamacare.

Nah, what hurts is the dirty tricks and lies by the left worked for them. Watch Roy Moore's accusers disappear in a puff of dollars.

They will get the Cindy Sheehan treatment. Now that they are not politically useful they will drop off the map.

It was never about justice for these women, it was about a Senate seat and embarrassing Trump. Now that the goals are accomplished, they will be discarded and forgotten.

They will get the Cindy Sheehan treatment. Now that they are not politically useful they will drop off the map.

It was never about justice for these women, it was about a Senate seat and embarrassing Trump. Now that the goals are accomplished, they will be discarded and forgotten.
Those women did not want the pig elected. They got what they wanted.

No, that's what the "journalists" and the democrats wanted. I'm sure they will wonder where all the attention and support went now that The dems got their seat.

No, that's what the "journalists" and the democrats wanted. I'm sure they will wonder where all the attention and support went now that The dems got their seat.
Not one of them asked for money. They just asked the people of Alabama not to reward the child molester.

The people responded.

You can make up all the bullshit fantasies you like. It's what you deluded tards do. But it doesn't change the facts on the ground.

Not one of them asked for money. They just asked the people of Alabama not to reward the child molester.

The people responded.

You can make up all the bullshit fantasies you like. It's what you deluded tards do. But it doesn't change the facts on the ground.

Amazing how you actually justify the upcoming abandonment of these women now that your political goals have been met.

Again, it's the Cindy Sheehan play all over again.

The facts on the ground is that it took last minute accusations and tons of $$ to beat a terrible candidate by 1.5%.

Also you had to sacrifice Franken, Conyers, and who knows who else in the upcoming days.

and before you go there, I dare you to find any thread where I defend Moore's politics, as opposed to criticising the process of last minute accusations that could not be proven.

The people responded.

Amazing how you actually justify the upcoming abandonment of these women now that your political goals have been met.

Again, it's the Cindy Sheehan play all over again.

The facts on the ground is that it took last minute accusations and tons of $$ to beat a terrible candidate by 1.5%.

Also you had to sacrifice Franken, Conyers, and who knows who else in the upcoming days.

and before you go there, I dare you to find any thread where I defend Moore's politics, as opposed to criticising the process of last minute accusations that could not be proven.

He'll pull up some unrelated post you made and claim it is proof you did. That's what he does.

Forum List

Back