Huff Post: Trump is Winning

Yes, Trump is winning - at the expense of the poor and middle class. By the time his base wises up - it will be too late.
/-----/ "A rising tide lifts all boats." - JFK

Were Kennedy (the good one) alive today he'd be a right-wing Republican. With NO change on his part at all. Nay, JFK would not have left The Democrat Party - the party would have left him. Probably tried to destroy him, too.

Yes, Trump is winning - at the expense of the poor and middle class. By the time his base wises up - it will be too late.
/-----/ "A rising tide lifts all boats." - JFK

Were Kennedy (the good one) alive today he'd be a right-wing Republican. With NO change on his part at all. Nay, JFK would not have left The Democrat Party - the party would have left him. Probably tried to destroy him, too.
Seem to have read somewhere he got shot.....

look up the Cloward-Piven strategy.
That is EXACTLY what they are doing. That goddamn constitution keeps getting in their way. They want it gone so they can rule with a goose-stepping commie iron fist.
Well they learned, from Wilson-fdr, that they can create a serious problem then come to the rescue.

All anyone had to do was sign up and rely on the government for their basic needs.

So-------------- you think the poor and Middle Class prospered under Obama? And you think the poor and Middle Class are Trump's base now? Why would the poor and Middle Class be Trump's base if they had done good at all under eight years of Obama? And it will be too late by the time his base wises up to what---------- that in the last year, they and the country aren't finally doing better? My O My, aren't you the Candyhead! You really ought to start thinking things through before you open your mouth!

fyi; Obama did nothing for the poor or middle class.
20 million people got healthcare coverage. I wouldn't call that nothing
20 mill had to pay a shit ton more or else.

I call that tyranny.
Thats fine call it whatever you want. It still helped many poor people. It also raised prices and hurt some people, i'm not saying it was perfect. But you can at least be honest and objective. It wasn't nothing. I personally know several people who benefited because of it.

Yeah, and millions of others lost their insurance because it became too expensive when it began subsidizing the low-income applicants. How is that a win?

How is that NOT theft?
It definitely had its problems. I think many more got coverage than lost it. And most of those who "lost" their plans just got other plans. The bill had and has many issues. My point was simply that it helped millions of people and created a better situation than what was happening before it was passed. Remember when people with preexisting conditions couldn't get insured? Remember when people would get shitty plans and then get sick and not be covered for treatment? It was bad. Still is, but not as bad

I call that tyranny.
Thats fine call it whatever you want. It still helped many poor people. It also raised prices and hurt some people, i'm not saying it was perfect. But you can at least be honest and objective. It wasn't nothing. I personally know several people who benefited because of it.
I didn't say it was nothing, I clearly called it 'tyranny'.

tyranny fucks every American over

not that leftist give a damn

I suppose, being objective, that the intent was good, but the "unintended consequences" which EVERY opponent WARNED about, were disastrous overall.

The cost of health care (treatment) should have been the primary concern.

I think we should outlaw health insurance completely, except for catastrophic medical costs ($30,000 or more). Most medical treatment should be affordable with a cash payment.

I call that tyranny.

You said it was exactly nothing. Here is your quote:

I call that tyranny.

ok, your right, he did it to the middle class

he fucked us hard, taxes up, cost of living up, took away free choice

but some lazy fucks get to put their hands in my pockets so they can get an even better free ride.

never has a Pres had such a negative impact on my life. Not since carter

I suppose, being objective, that the intent was good, but the "unintended consequences" which EVERY opponent WARNED about, were disastrous overall.

The cost of health care (treatment) should have been the primary concern.

I think we should outlaw health insurance completely, except for catastrophic medical costs ($30,000 or more). Most medical treatment should be affordable with a cash payment.
I actually agree for the most part, with exception to outlawing insurance. I think they are crooks but I don't see how to realistically do it. I do agree that healthcare costs should be the primary concern. I think that a single payer catastrophic coverage system makes sense and supplementary plans for more specific care can be purchased in the private market

I call that tyranny.

ok, your right, he did it to the middle class

he fucked us hard, taxes up, cost of living up, took away free choice

but some lazy fucks get to put their hands in my pockets so they can get an even better free ride.

never has a Pres had such a negative impact on my life. Not since carter
Sorry you went through hard times as a result of a president. Hopefully the next few years treat you better.

Trump is winning and will continue to win. The thing that will most hurt the left, is that America will also keep winning. That’s why they are so foaming at the mouth crazy right now.
Why do you think the Left doesn't want America to win?

Because they do everything in their power to destroy it.
why would they want to destroy it?

Because they hate it.
I don't hate it, I love this country and you obviously consider me a lefty. You're logic doesn't work

Trump is winning and will continue to win. The thing that will most hurt the left, is that America will also keep winning. That’s why they are so foaming at the mouth crazy right now.
Why do you think the Left doesn't want America to win?

Because they do everything in their power to destroy it.
why would they want to destroy it?

Because they hate it.
I don't hate it, I love this country and you obviously consider me a lefty. You're logic doesn't work

Whatever, liar. the point is that no one believes you and your parties lies anymore. that's why we threw them out of power.

Forum List

Back