Huff Post: Trump is Winning

In February, all Americans who pay taxes will see a little bump in their paychecks. Thanks Donald Trump.

Yep, between the wife and I we will get an extra $100 every other week, and we are in the top 10% so most of you folks are getting way less than that.

And what do we get in exchange for our 100 bucks a payday? A minimum of 1.2 trillion dollars added to the deficit along with less back in taxes each year till we are actually paying more than we are now thanks to temporary tax cuts.

So, basically we are fucking future generations so that people can get less than a 100 back a payday for a couple years.

I am sure my grandchildren will be saying all sorts of things about Trump...but none of them will be thanks

What will the be saying about DumBama's policy that reduced SS employee contributions which is a program that's been in trouble for many years? And what did that reduction mean in our paychecks? Maybe ten bucks a week.

WTF have you been reading?

Let me tell you something: until big-ears came along, I was insured my entire adult life with major preexisting conditions. When DumBama pushed this crap on us, my employer dropped our coverage.

Yeah, it helped some people. And who might those people be? Likely Democrat voters. And who got hurt by Commie Care? The middle-class and the wealthy who likely vote Republican.

This had nothing to do with giving everybody affordable coverage. What this had to do with is creating more new government dependents. The more government dependents--the more likely Democrat voters. Between Commie Care and Food Stamps, the Democrats created over 40 million more new government dependents.

Who the hell could celebrate that???? Government dependency is servitude. Even a frog is happy in a pot of cold water until the fire below starts taking effect.
I’ve heard you’re story Ray and I really do feel bad that the new law caused you hardship. But you are grossly mischaracterizing the situation. ACA isn’t a government dependency program. Are you confusing it with Medicaid? The ACA was intended to get more people insured and to cut abuse that was running rampant in the healthcare system. The people who benefited the most were those with pre-existing conditions who couldn’t get Insurance. I agree there were and still are many areas that need improvement. But it starts with having a honest conversation about it, not spreading falsehoods.

Wonderful. Then name one thing I said that was false:

Who benefits more from Commie Care, a person making 50K a year or a person making 15K a year?

Who can afford Commie Care, a person making 50K a year or a person making 15K a year?

What party do lower income people generally vote for? Hint: how does every single inner-city vote?

If you depend on government subsidies if not total funding for your healthcare, how does that not make you a government dependent?

Commie Care had only one goal in mind, to create more Democrat voters by making them government depends. The Obama White House proudly admits to creating over 20 million more new government dependents.

Every single thing I claimed I can prove. Now you prove me wrong.
I just explained your falsehood. When you said, "This had nothing to do with giving everybody affordable coverage. What this had to do with is creating more new government dependents."

People making 15K a year 50K a year or 200K a year all had some advantages through the ACA in the sense that if they had a pre-exisiting condition they could now get insured. Also, the ACA upped the standards for insurance companies so they couldn't sell bunk plans that didn't cover people once they got sick. Did you forget all the problems that surrounded our healthcare system before the ACA? Many of the problems still exist but the goal of the ACA was to address these problems. You don't seem objective or aware enough to recognize this. You present the situation like we had a great healthcare system that was working fine before Obama and the ACA came along. That is not honest or true.

Such utter BS. Do you know what Commie Care told me when I applied? They want over 25% of my net pay for a policy that has a 7K deductible, 7K out of pocket, no dental, no prescriptions, and a $50.00 office copay. Unless I have plans on walking in front of a moving bus, the policy is worthless.

Now you tell me it "upped" the standards. What Fn standards are those when all they offer are the worst standards? We likely Republican voters DO NOT have the same advantages as likely Democrat voters. We working people are providing insurance for those that don't or work very little, and not being able to afford it for ourselves.

It seems to me you have no clue as to what this Commie program is all about or it's goals. You just read this leftist bullshit and believe it. And BTW, could you live a comfortable life without 25% of your net pay and not get anything in return?
I don't know what happened with your states exchange but you are addressing costs which is an obvious problem, not the care standards that the policies cover. I have always paid for my own private insurance, not changed through the ACA, I still have the same BCBS policy that I've always had. I realize that some people like you got screwed and that sucks, i'm all for finding productive ways to fix those problems. Can you acknowledge that many people benefited and not just those who are trying to suck the government teet?

I openly admitted that some people did benefit. If you make french fries for a living, stock shelves at K-Mart, deliver pizza's or sell hotdogs on the corner with your hotdog stand, you made out tremendously. However if you are an average middle-class wage earner, you got screwed to the wall.

There are many ways to solve this problem, but nobody wants to do it.

People like myself with preexisting conditions should be allowed to buy into Medicare just like those who are on SS disability. Working people should see a 100% increase in their Medicare contributions. We should also have a mandatory Health Savings Account just like we do for our other contributions.

If you remove high-risk people from the insurance rolls, premiums would decrease or at the very least, remain steady for some time. Because of paperwork, insurance companies pay a ton of money for nickel and dime claims. You go to the doctor, the staff has to process this 125.00 claim, the insurance company gets the claim and has to review it. Then they have to release money and an invoice to pay the claim.

Health Savings Accounts would eliminate all that. If you go to your doctor or ER, the money gets deducted directly from your HSA. No doctor staff to get the money, no expensive insurance processes to pay the claim. It would reduce the processing costs from your doctor or provider facility and greatly reduce insurance processing costs at the same time.

I’ve heard you’re story Ray and I really do feel bad that the new law caused you hardship. But you are grossly mischaracterizing the situation. ACA isn’t a government dependency program. Are you confusing it with Medicaid? The ACA was intended to get more people insured and to cut abuse that was running rampant in the healthcare system. The people who benefited the most were those with pre-existing conditions who couldn’t get Insurance. I agree there were and still are many areas that need improvement. But it starts with having a honest conversation about it, not spreading falsehoods.

Wonderful. Then name one thing I said that was false:

Who benefits more from Commie Care, a person making 50K a year or a person making 15K a year?

Who can afford Commie Care, a person making 50K a year or a person making 15K a year?

What party do lower income people generally vote for? Hint: how does every single inner-city vote?

If you depend on government subsidies if not total funding for your healthcare, how does that not make you a government dependent?

Commie Care had only one goal in mind, to create more Democrat voters by making them government depends. The Obama White House proudly admits to creating over 20 million more new government dependents.

Every single thing I claimed I can prove. Now you prove me wrong.
I just explained your falsehood. When you said, "This had nothing to do with giving everybody affordable coverage. What this had to do with is creating more new government dependents."

People making 15K a year 50K a year or 200K a year all had some advantages through the ACA in the sense that if they had a pre-exisiting condition they could now get insured. Also, the ACA upped the standards for insurance companies so they couldn't sell bunk plans that didn't cover people once they got sick. Did you forget all the problems that surrounded our healthcare system before the ACA? Many of the problems still exist but the goal of the ACA was to address these problems. You don't seem objective or aware enough to recognize this. You present the situation like we had a great healthcare system that was working fine before Obama and the ACA came along. That is not honest or true.

Such utter BS. Do you know what Commie Care told me when I applied? They want over 25% of my net pay for a policy that has a 7K deductible, 7K out of pocket, no dental, no prescriptions, and a $50.00 office copay. Unless I have plans on walking in front of a moving bus, the policy is worthless.

Now you tell me it "upped" the standards. What Fn standards are those when all they offer are the worst standards? We likely Republican voters DO NOT have the same advantages as likely Democrat voters. We working people are providing insurance for those that don't or work very little, and not being able to afford it for ourselves.

It seems to me you have no clue as to what this Commie program is all about or it's goals. You just read this leftist bullshit and believe it. And BTW, could you live a comfortable life without 25% of your net pay and not get anything in return?
I don't know what happened with your states exchange but you are addressing costs which is an obvious problem, not the care standards that the policies cover. I have always paid for my own private insurance, not changed through the ACA, I still have the same BCBS policy that I've always had. I realize that some people like you got screwed and that sucks, i'm all for finding productive ways to fix those problems. Can you acknowledge that many people benefited and not just those who are trying to suck the government teet?

I openly admitted that some people did benefit. If you make french fries for a living, stock shelves at K-Mart, deliver pizza's or sell hotdogs on the corner with your hotdog stand, you made out tremendously. However if you are an average middle-class wage earner, you got screwed to the wall.

There are many ways to solve this problem, but nobody wants to do it.

People like myself with preexisting conditions should be allowed to buy into Medicare just like those who are on SS disability. Working people should see a 100% increase in their Medicare contributions. We should also have a mandatory Health Savings Account just like we do for our other contributions.

If you remove high-risk people from the insurance rolls, premiums would decrease or at the very least, remain steady for some time. Because of paperwork, insurance companies pay a ton of money for nickel and dime claims. You go to the doctor, the staff has to process this 125.00 claim, the insurance company gets the claim and has to review it. Then they have to release money and an invoice to pay the claim.

Health Savings Accounts would eliminate all that. If you go to your doctor or ER, the money gets deducted directly from your HSA. No doctor staff to get the money, no expensive insurance processes to pay the claim. It would reduce the processing costs from your doctor or provider facility and greatly reduce insurance processing costs at the same time.
I think those are good ideas

Forum List

Back