Huff Post---pure propaganda

...just look at this Huff Post front page
...not only do they lie/hate/etc--before elections/nominations--after they lose they act like babies-losers-etc
here--total BULLSHIT::
The Senate confirmed Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court on Saturday, ending an ugly, painful, weekslong Senate fight over whether women’s sexual misconduct allegations against him were credible and mattered.
bold mine

Brett Kavanaugh Is On Track To Be A Historically Unpopular Supreme Court Justice
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

what???
etc etc
this is pure propaganda
--not news but something you read in Der Sturmer or Volkischer Beobachter
I've mentioned other racist/hate crap they've published before
this is more hate/crap/--

HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost

Yes, the Huffington post produces a lot of partisan crap. I don't like it, it only tells me partisan shit and not news.

But everyone knows this is what they produce. So what then? It's their choice to produce what they want, if people read it, then they make money.

Sales people also push the truth to the limits and beyond in order to make money, you don't hear people attack them for being fake news.

I will always make fun of the tampon squad huff post, but I read them all the time, they have some good articles, some are true, some are like the rest just half truths, biased news.

...just look at this Huff Post front page
...not only do they lie/hate/etc--before elections/nominations--after they lose they act like babies-losers-etc
here--total BULLSHIT::
The Senate confirmed Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court on Saturday, ending an ugly, painful, weekslong Senate fight over whether women’s sexual misconduct allegations against him were credible and mattered.
bold mine

Brett Kavanaugh Is On Track To Be A Historically Unpopular Supreme Court Justice
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

what???
etc etc
this is pure propaganda
--not news but something you read in Der Sturmer or Volkischer Beobachter
I've mentioned other racist/hate crap they've published before
this is more hate/crap/--

HuffPost - Breaking News, U.S. and World News | HuffPost

Yes, the Huffington post produces a lot of partisan crap. I don't like it, it only tells me partisan shit and not news.

But everyone knows this is what they produce. So what then? It's their choice to produce what they want, if people read it, then they make money.

Sales people also push the truth to the limits and beyond in order to make money, you don't hear people attack them for being fake news.

I will always make fun of the tampon squad huff post, but I read them all the time, they have some good articles, some are true, some are like the rest just half truths, biased news.

but they are more racist than like Fox News/etc, IMO

...but the sales people selling cars are not dividing/destroying America
that's the huge difference

How are they dividing the nation? The only people who read their stuff are people who are already divided.

The US has ALWAYS been divided. There was a north/south divide before the US even existed, they were pissed at each other in the 1700s, by the middle of the 1800s they were fighting each other, and in the 1900s they hated each other, and they still do.
the youngsters [ high schoolers/college/20 year olds ] are brainwashed by that

Young people have always been brainwashed by something.

This is like Trump came along and told you what's been happening for thousands of years, and you're acting like it's only just started happening. Why is that?
examples?
You can pray to God asking God to help your football team win a game and God will help your team win.

And when both teams pray to God, God will help both teams win....

Forum List

Back