Huckabee's Willie Horton moment...

So the logic here is Huckabee followed the recommendations of someone who put Mr. Clemmons on a clemency list. He is now responsible for that person's actions regardless of any other authority who has contact with him and fails to imprison him. Interesting.

So if Mr. Obama follows the recommendations of his military leaders and a soldier dies. Mr. Obama is responsible. If the health care bill he signs doesn't work as planned, he gets blamed. Should the stimulus not put people back to work by this time next year, Obama has done a great disservice. Just wnat to make sure that I understand the standard to which you want to hold people. You want to go this route fine. Maybe not a good idea?

You're missing the point...Republicans use these types of complicated issues all the time to SIMPLY question a Democrat's resolve and toughness on crime...

You can't have your cake and eat it too...

I didn't miss the point at all. You just choose to deflect. That is okay I expect denial from you.

Bush's "crusade" is going to cost taxpayers 3 TRILLION dollars and end the lives of thousands of innocent human beings... and not one bridge in America will be fixed with that money...

:lol::lol::lol: Well, the one bridge that got fixed with the trillions that your Messiah is spending is gonna be the most expensive bridge in the history of the world.

The sad thing is you actually believe this shit!

Eric Cantor believes!!

Rep. Eric Cantor (R-VA) :: Republican Whip

This phoney fuck is promoting a jobs fair where almost half the companies participating are getting stimulus money!

Virginia Politics Blog - Dems call Cantor a hypocrite on stimulus

Thank you for pointing out the hypocrisy of VA's most famous cry baby....

So the logic here is Huckabee followed the recommendations of someone who put Mr. Clemmons on a clemency list. He is now responsible for that person's actions regardless of any other authority who has contact with him and fails to imprison him. Interesting.

So if Mr. Obama follows the recommendations of his military leaders and a soldier dies. Mr. Obama is responsible. If the health care bill he signs doesn't work as planned, he gets blamed. Should the stimulus not put people back to work by this time next year, Obama has done a great disservice. Just wnat to make sure that I understand the standard to which you want to hold people. You want to go this route fine. Maybe not a good idea?

That's pretty much the content of the GOP campaigns in 2010 and 2012. In politics, the guy at the top always gets the blame for the screw ups.

I liked Huckabee, but yeah, this will probably finish his chances in 2012 at the top of the ticket. I suspect he'll be Palin's running mate at best.

Sarah Palin must be doing the Eagle Rock and drinking champagne straight from the bottle over this!!:lol::lol:

This is a pretty big win for her. Huckabee was one of the very few that could have undercut her base.

On the other side though, this helps Romney too. He had a zero chance of stopping Palin in the GOP primaries if he also had to fight off Huckabee and Pawlenty. Head to head with Sarah, he could stop her.

I still suspect she will win the GOP nomination. I even think she'll pick Huckabee as her running mate. I do not think she'll win, but that's another conversation.

Sarah Palin must be doing the Eagle Rock and drinking champagne straight from the bottle over this!!:lol::lol:

This is a pretty big win for her. Huckabee was one of the very few that could have undercut her base.

On the other side though, this helps Romney too. He had a zero chance of stopping Palin in the GOP primaries if he also had to fight off Huckabee and Pawlenty. Head to head with Sarah, he could stop her.

I still suspect she will win the GOP nomination. I even think she'll pick Huckabee as her running mate. I do not think she'll win, but that's another conversation.

I can only hope....what a SHOW this will be.....

Forum List

Back