Huckabee: We need to amend the constitution, Bring it in line with God

Shogun, you always label your opposition as stupid or uneducated, and you make the mistake of attributing value judgments to your opposition simply because they have a different view. You should never underestimate your enemy, nor should you attribute to them negatives which they don't have. It simply makes you less credible when you do. Again, I point you to Jillian, who has zero credibility for just that reason. Please, grasshopper, don't go down that road.

And, just like I said, I wouldn't pretend that I am polite and courteous just because I agree with the premise of my arguement like you've done with steaming fecal. This isnt about underestimating the enemy. You are not my enemy. You are wrong about a lot of your opinions but you are not my enemy. If it's all the same, I think I'll keep on relying on evidence instead of the Art of Net War by Sun Babba although I do appriciate the gesture.

Also, It's a little silly to advise me not to go down jill's path since, of the two of us, she's generally more tactful than I am when she wants to participate in discussion

New Topics

Forum List

Back