Huckabee threatens to shoot Romney??

Please come off your pulpit - as much as I am a liberal democrat hearing someone straight talk is refreshing. PC is so much BS we can't say the truth anymore without the opposing truth.

Please come off your pulpit - as much as I am a liberal democrat hearing someone straight talk is refreshing. PC is so much BS we can't say the truth anymore without the opposing truth.

pulpit? You don't find it at all disturbing that a candidate would talk about shooting a rival or for those that don't caucus for them even if they are joking?

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/ma...bee-jokes-about-shooting-romney-will-msm-duck

Watching the video Huckabee is "joking" about shooting Romney and those who don't Caucus for him. Very odd thing to be joking about. If it is a joke, then he has a very twisted sense of humor, and if it isnt... well then he has alot of problems and shouldnt be President.

Not my type of humor, or at least the delivery was very poor to say the least.

But I would still vote for him over Romney. I am from MA. Romney screwed up in a major way as Gov. I would vote for Robin Williams before I would vote for Romney.

Not my type of humor, or at least the delivery was very poor to say the least.

But I would still vote for him over Romney. I am from MA. Romney screwed up in a major way as Gov. I would vote for Robin Williams before I would vote for Romney.

Interesting. Just how did Romney screw up? The way he tells it he saved half the population all by himself.

Interesting. Just how did Romney screw up? The way he tells it he saved half the population all by himself.

There is a laundry list.

Number one is that fucked up Health care law. It requires all citizens who earn above the poverty median to purchase health insurance. We had thousands of people uninsured. That was a problem. So he authored a law that requires the working class to purchase health insurance or pay a tax penalty. Why not force the homeless to buy houses?

Number two he created fees for virtually everything. If a fee already existed, he raised the amount. He did not raise taxes, he created or increased fees. And I am talking on everything you can imagine.

Number three was he authored a law that violates the fourth amendment. The law allows the Mass Transit private security force to randomly search bags. 90% of MA residents who use public transportation carry a book bag. If you refuse, you are banned from the transit stations and the police notified. Makes you wonder what he has in store for the nation as a whole.

You know how he always states that he would gather experts to examine an issue and determine the best way to proceed? He did that with our prison release system. He gathered the best experts in the field of law, sociology, psychology and such. They determined how the system should work. They made their recommendations to Romney, but he was too busy stumping in the South about how he is a Christian and hates liberals and homosexuals. Those ideas were never put in place. Already WA state has experienced the deaths of innocent people who were released from a MA prison.

By the way, I don't care if you hate homosexuals. But as a president you have to represent all the people. You cannot come out against a group simply because your religion doesn't like them, or even if you don't. You have to find a way to work with people, all people. Romney made a big show of insisting that the MA Supreme Court allow MA residents to vote on the same-sex bill and denounced homosexuality as a sin. He was obviously doing this to win votes in the South & Mid-West. But he forgets that he was pitting citizen against citizen in MA. The majority of us here do not care if homosexuals marry. We know that the world will not end and our own marriages to our wives and husbands will not become ruined. But that does not negate his actions as repugnant.

Forum List

Back