Huckabee Tells Reporters "I'm Fucking Nuts"

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Likely Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee mauled President Obama's decision to halt the Justice Department's legal defenses of DOMA at a roundtable lunch with reporters on Wednesday. In defense of his position, he claimed a public mandate for the controversial Clinton-era law, and linked same sex marriage to the failure of heterosexual marriages.

Nonetheless, Huckabee opposes gay marriage on the grounds that, according to him, it destroys traditional families.

"There is a quantified impact of broken families," Huckabee said. "[There is a] $300 billion dad deficit in America every year...that's the amount of money that we spend as taxpayers to pick up the pieces because dads are derelict in their duties."

Huckabee Slams Obama On DOMA, Implies Link Between Gay Marriage And Broken Homes | TPMDC

Man, those gays are powerful, eh, Huckabee?

What a fucking retard this guy is. "Socially conservative" must be codespeak for "insane".

Likely Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee mauled President Obama's decision to halt the Justice Department's legal defenses of DOMA at a roundtable lunch with reporters on Wednesday. In defense of his position, he claimed a public mandate for the controversial Clinton-era law, and linked same sex marriage to the failure of heterosexual marriages.

Nonetheless, Huckabee opposes gay marriage on the grounds that, according to him, it destroys traditional families.

"There is a quantified impact of broken families," Huckabee said. "[There is a] $300 billion dad deficit in America every year...that's the amount of money that we spend as taxpayers to pick up the pieces because dads are derelict in their duties."

Huckabee Slams Obama On DOMA, Implies Link Between Gay Marriage And Broken Homes | TPMDC

What a fucking retard this guy is. "Socially conservative" must be codespeak for "insane".

Real Families Maddie...NOT the Liberal equivilent.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
And what exactly is wrong with advocating and protecting the sanctity of the family? It's key to our survival as a nation.

Nothing wrong with protecting the sanctity of marriage for all couples or polygamists, with or without children. There are many things that contribute to the survival of the nation, and harmony among couples is just one of them.

LMO! You mean, not the hymen cult equivilent of 1 million Strange divorces a year. Seems the hymen cult is doing something wrong, like not being happy polygamists. LOL!!:lol:

Did you know that the Obama Justice Department made exactly these same arguments in its defense of DOMA? Hell, they did better than that, they threw in that gays are pedophiles and that gay marriage leads to child rape and incest. Did you call them nuts when they said it? Or did you simply ignore it like the rest of the neolibs?

(Can I copyright neolibs?)

Just in case you think I am totally whacked, which you probably do by now, here is the motion they filed.

Obama's Motion to Dismiss Marriage case

nice dishonest title there maddy
:rolleyes:

"traditional families"

yeah, right. The Pinochetists won't be happy until kids are raised on factory labor

You love packing that fudge don't you moron.

And what exactly is wrong with advocating and protecting the sanctity of the family? It's key to our survival as a nation.

I completely agree, Avatar. I wanna protect families too -- every family, including those with two dads or two moms.

I'm just having difficulty seeing how advocating for families is tied to insinuating gay men are running off with all the straight Daddies.

So, if you judge a family inadequate in some way, we should do what with them, The T?

Gas them?

Did you know that the Obama Justice Department made exactly these same arguments in its defense of DOMA? Hell, they did better than that, they threw in that gays are pedophiles and that gay marriage leads to child rape and incest. Did you call them nuts when they said it? Or did you simply ignore it like the rest of the neolibs?

Just in case you think I am totally whacked, which you probably do by now, here is the motion they filed.

Yes, I do know, Quantum Windbag. And as YOU know, I bitched like a stuck pig and called Obama a traitor to his constituents and principles.

nice dishonest title there maddy
:rolleyes:

Thankies, Divey. I was rawking it there, huh?

LOL.

You love packing that fudge don't you moron.

I'm a chick, get involved. Ain't you seen none of the lesbian instructional videos yet?

Yes, I do know, Quantum Windbag. And as YOU know, I bitched like a stuck pig and called Obama a traitor to his constituents and principles.

Yes you did, I forgot. On the other hand, this is another excuse for me to rub the noses of the Obamazombies here in the stench of the truth about their hero.

Yes you did, I forgot. On the other hand, this is another excuse for me to rub the noses of the Obamazombies here in the stench of the truth about their hero.

Everyone needs a hobby.

Rub away, buddy.

Forum List

Back