Huckabee: Schools "Become A Place Of Carnage" When "We Systematically Remove God"

He is only giving his opinion. As a non believer I find the responses to him in this thread far more offensive. I guess tollerance of others isn't extended to christians or anyone else you disagree with....

Yes, he's only giving his opinion, which is his right.

However, he's also a guy who lusts after being President of the United States and is a member of a major party which agrees with him in principle as a matter of policy.

He lusts after being president?

Yeah so much so that he didn't run this cycle :lol:

The nuts are willing to consider..Gods wrath ..but wont look at the fact these shooters have all been on psych meds known to cause mania..psychosis suicidal and homicidal ideations

Nobody wants to talk about that here, that's boring. It's far more exciting to argue about the guns.

The nuts are willing to consider..Gods wrath ..but wont look at the fact these shooters have all been on psych meds known to cause mania..psychosis suicidal and homicidal ideations

Nobody wants to talk about that here, that's boring. It's far more exciting to argue about the guns.

Sad but true...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S-7aNPf33A]SCHOOL SHOOTINGS III - YouTube[/ame]

Sad but true...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S-7aNPf33A]SCHOOL SHOOTINGS III - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah the media will throw a small bone, but ultimately make sure the debate is centered around the gun issue.

What's the school being secular have to do with anything?

It wasn't the staff and children that did the killing.

So what...if someone shot up a private Christian school that would disprove Huckabee's 'theory'?

That fat fuck is mentally retarded.

Huckabee should go explain his theory to the parents of the dead girl who was going to play an angel in her church's Christmas play. Explain to them what evil godless heathens they are, and how it's their fault their child is dead.

He's only saying what many are thinking, just look at some of the posts today. Apparently, gays, abortion, and single mothers are to blame for mass shooting sprees.

I'm waiting for Pat to come out, call us Sodom and Gomorrah and talk about how those kids died because of gods wrath.

I'm waiting for the Westboro Baptist Church to announce that they will be picketing the funerals of the victims.

OMIGOD! Don't give them any ideas!!!!!

Forum List

Back