Huckabee/Palin in 2012

The bashing of Palin by Media, Libs and Dems should tell you she scares the crap out of them.

LOL

Your guys are calling her the "Hillbilly from Wasilla", a diva, a whackjob, she doesn't know africa is a continent, and she trots around wearing a wet towel in front of McCain staff. Those aren't liberals saying that.

LOL

Your guys are calling her the "Hillbilly from Wasilla", a diva, a whackjob, she doesn't know africa is a continent, and she trots around wearing a wet towel in front of McCain staff. Those aren't liberals saying that.

yeah, but he's a wingnut propagandist. He figures if he says it enough people will believe him.

You saw how that worked for him during the election, right?

LOL

lmao,, the circular fire is amusing..

Only the right wing morons think that Schumer caused the run for saying there was a problem.

Try blaming YOUR guys for causing the problem in the first place.

Jillian, they have refused to admit a single mistake for the past eight years why would they start now?

LOL

And these are the same people that were calling Obama an elitist ...

Are you even a conservative?

Not even close. Not a liberal, either.

The suggestions for Republican's contender in 2012 were based on the fact that these are names people already know. Whoever wants to go up against Obama in 2012 better start now. He started his campaign four years ago, so they better get a headstart too.

Not even close. Not a liberal, either.

The suggestions for Republican's contender in 2012 were based on the fact that these are names people already know. Whoever wants to go up against Obama in 2012 better start now. He started his campaign four years ago, so they better get a headstart too.

Pretty hard to do if the MSM isn't going to kneel down and suck your cock.

Which pretty much puts Flake out of the running.

It won't be until we tell the MSM to go fuck themselves, that we get what WE want out of our political system. Until then, the electorate is at the mercy of the media.

Sooner or later voters need to start realizing that the media pimps who is best for the establishment, not the little people.

a 36 Year Old Guy, Who's Served As Governor For All Of 12 Months?

That's The Standard-bearer For The Gop?!
36? He's That Young,?
He Was In The House , And By The Time He RUns For Prez He'll Be In Office For More Than 3 Yrs With Experience On How To Deal With A Crisis, Like A Hurrican, More Than Obama That's For Sure

Last edited:
36? He's That Young,?
He Was A In The House , And By The Time He Rans For Prez He'll Be In Office For More Than 3 Yrs With Experience On How To Deal With A Crisis, Like A Hurrican, More Than Obama That's For Sure

Could you do us a favor and attend a grade school English class for a year or two before you post here again?

Romney was the most qualified and best candidate out there. Social Conservatives are destroying the Republican Party. As a true Conservative, I want smaller government, and I want a government that does not dictate what I can and can't do based on religious ideologies.

That is not to say I want religion completely removed from all facets of our lives. This country was founded by those with strong religious and mostly Christian beliefs and values. That does not mean we should shove those beliefs and values down everyone's throat.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

THAT'S WHY RUDY LOST, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE NOM

Last edited:
Shhhh. :eusa_shhh:

I'm done giving them advice on how to dig themselves out of a hole. I told them 8 years ago that Bush would be a disaster for the country, and for their party, and they called me an anti-american traitor.

Let them think picking a token woman, or token person of color is the route to "electoral victory". Look at them grasping about for women and minorities like Palin, Jindal, and Steele.

They still seem to think the mere act of putting up a woman, or a minority, is enough to secure an electoral coalition big enough to win.

They don't understand, and perhaps they never will, that they have to start addressing in a substantive way issues that are important to minorities and women. A token isn't going to do that. Particularly an unqualified token.
we dont need advice from dumbfucks like you and jillian

Pretty hard to do if the MSM isn't going to kneel down and suck your cock.

Which pretty much puts Flake out of the running.

It won't be until we tell the MSM to go fuck themselves, that we get what WE want out of our political system. Until then, the electorate is at the mercy of the media.

Sooner or later voters need to start realizing that the media pimps who is best for the establishment, not the little people.
i like Flake, and after 4 years of what i expect the Obama administration will do, they will be begging for a real conservative

Cross-dressing 9/11 boy?

lol ...

The same guy whose numbers would go down the more he campaigned in an area during the primaries?

Too funny.

Let them have their dreams that if only they had nominated the right personality they would have won. I don't want them realizing the core ideology of the republican party doesn't sell anymore outside of the deep south. Let them think that if they just changed the captain of the ship, they'll be able to sell their party.

Let them have their dreams that if only they had nominated the right personality they would have won. I don't want them realizing the core ideology of the republican party doesn't sell anymore outside of the deep south. Let them think that if they just changed the captain of the ship, they'll be able to sell their party.

Awwwwwwwwwww ...

Ok, fine.

They deserve to wonder around in the woods for about 8 years or so ...

Forum List

Back