Huckabee/Palin in 2012

Richard-H

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2008
Oh yeah! There's a great idea!

The Republican's really need to take some time to contemplate before moving forward.

I'd suggest that the first thing that they do is jettison the whole Huckabee/Palin crowd and get real!

The Republican's really need to take some time to contemplate before moving forward.

I'd suggest that the first thing that they do is jettison the whole Huckabee/Palin crowd and get real!

huckabee/palin? you wanna guarantee 8 years of obama? run that ticket.

Oh God, I can only pray they nominate Palin. Virtually ever Con on this board loved her, and defended her to the hilt.

That would be awesome.

Oh God, I can only pray they nominate Palin. Virtually ever Con on this board loved her, and defended her to the hilt.

That would be awesome.

It's about as likely as them nominating Cheney.

A 36 year old guy, who's served as governor for all of 12 months?

That's the standard-bearer for the GOP?!

It will be 60 months before he's elected. Hmmm...that's three more years than Obama served as a Senator. And, as I've said, governor experience is far more valuable than Senate experience, especially in a state like Louisiana. Look at the problems he's faced with, namely restoring New Orleans.

I think he'll have a lot of clout in four years, and I think he, Palin, and Huckabee will all be major players in the Republican nomination. I predict that at least one of those three will be on the ticket, either at the top or as VP. Romney and Pawlentey, of course, are both possibilities.

A 36 year old guy, who's served as governor for all of 12 months?

Hey, the next election is still four years off, that gives him three years to work on his bonafides. I'd be willing to wait another seven years if necessary. I kind of like the indepence I've found by leaving the Republicans.

That's the standard-bearer for the GOP?!

Not yet, but he has potential.

It will be 60 months before he's elected. Hmmm...that's three more years than Obama served as a Senator. And, as I've said, governor experience is far more valuable than Senate experience, especially in a state like Louisiana. Look at the problems he's faced with, namely restoring New Orleans.

I think he'll have a lot of clout in four years, and I think he, Palin, and Huckabee will all be major players in the Republican nomination. I predict that at least one of those three will be on the ticket, either at the top or as VP. Romney and Pawlentey, of course, are both possibilities.

You were the one that said Palin was a great pick, and was an outstanding selection to be a potential President.

So, I don't trust your judgement at all.

You were the one that said Palin was a great pick, and was an outstanding selection to be a potential President.

So, I don't trust your judgement at all.

She was a great pick. She stood against her own party in Alaska. She vetoed bills that were against her own beliefs because she saw them as unconstitutional. All the shopping sprees aside, I think she has a great future in the party.

I defended her as being "just as experienced and ready as Obama," but I still feel Obama lacks experience. Only time will tell.

As for judgment, I'm not too concerned how you perceive my opinion, as I don't give your opinions more than two seconds thought.

lmao,, yea good idea to insure 8 years for Obama..

The first they need to do is not take advice from the Media, Democrats and Libs.

That's how we ended up with McCain.

Forum List

Back