Huckabee: Markets May Be Victim of "Terrorism"

Ridiculous. This is not a liberal conspiracy. These are real problems caused by a poor economic policy and even poorer judgment by the consumers. The theories pushed forth by Huckabee and Chuck Norris (lol) are nothing more than cheap distractions to deflect the claims of some that the economy was the strongest it's ever been just one year ago.

You think Obama doesn't have other allies? Give me a break.

In one thread, I hear about Obama cheering on the markets crashing, and now in this one I'm hearing how he may possibly have people making the markets spike at the end of the trading day.

I'm getting confused now. Which is it? Does he want the markets to crash, or does he have people manipulating late day spikes? You can't have both. Not to mention, I'm not exactly sure what Obama would be getting out of spiking the market at the end of the day, at the same time, for multiple days.

In one thread, I hear about Obama cheering on the markets crashing, and now in this one I'm hearing how he may possibly have people making the markets spike at the end of the trading day.

I'm getting confused now. Which is it? Does he want the markets to crash, or does he have people manipulating late day spikes? You can't have both. Not to mention, I'm not exactly sure what Obama would be getting out of spiking the market at the end of the day, at the same time, for multiple days.

You asked me a question, I answered. I'm not 'all over the boards.'

this is why fox news has such high ratings. they have a bunch of nuts on there talking about nutty things. and people like watching nuts.

i can't believe people were actually considering this man for president.

Forum List

Back