Huckabee early GOP leader

I know. Shocking, isn't it! Imagine, conservatives who want to help the children of criminals! What an outrage.

Seriously, you should try to actually engage with conservatives instead of getting your information about what they do and do not support from your drooling fools in the media.

Oh, so now "conservatives" want to help others with tax payer money? When did this shift occur?

Unlike "liberals", "conservatives" are individuals. I don't think I could explain the concept of individuality to someone as dumb as a "liberal".*

* By "liberal", I do - of course - mean drooling moronic lefties, those who hide behind the label because they are afraid to admit what they really are.

Well, I am not afraid to state upfront and in the bold that I am a Blue Collar Liberal.

I believe in individual rights, and in the individual's debt to the society that provides the oppertunity for him or her to better themselves.

I believe in the honor of work, and that any neccessary work should be rewarded with a living wage.

I believe that government is the way that individuals achieve, as a society, ends that are desireable, but cannot be achieved as individuals. And that does include a safety net for citizens that are victims of economic or natural disasters, victims of health or accidental disasters.

I like Huckabee and Gingrich, but I don't think either are the guy.

In fact, I'm hoping someone else joins the race, I'll have trouble supporting any of the current crop.

Record poverty, dependence on food stamps, and permanent 10% unemployment is "recovery?"

And yet the Republicans voted against healthcare, extending unemployment, job stimulus and anything else that helps anyone other than the rich

Oh wait....I forgot about all that "Trickle Down" we were supposed to get

:lol:
the Republicans voted against "HEALTHCARE". ya gotta love how they twist that one.
don't buy into folks, they voted against the Democrat-Progressives-Commies, taking OVER OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To[/ame]
hopefully Obamacare will be REPEALED AND TRASHED where it should be.

The Republicans voted against prohibiting the denial of healthcare to those with pre-existing conditions
They voted against denying healthcare to people so sick that they reached lifetime caps
They voted against allowing the self employed and uninsured participating in insurance pools
They voted against 30 million people who were uninsured

The sustainability of the "safety net" has clearly passed the tipping point.

The welfare state is collapsing and the fanatics want a bigger welfare state.

Thanks to GOP policies....more people need it

And yet the Republicans voted against healthcare, extending unemployment, job stimulus and anything else that helps anyone other than the rich

Oh wait....I forgot about all that "Trickle Down" we were supposed to get

:lol:
the Republicans voted against "HEALTHCARE". ya gotta love how they twist that one.
don't buy into folks, they voted against the Democrat-Progressives-Commies, taking OVER OUR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To[/ame]
hopefully Obamacare will be REPEALED AND TRASHED where it should be.

The Republicans voted against prohibiting the denial of healthcare to those with pre-existing conditions
They voted against denying healthcare to people so sick that they reached lifetime caps
They voted against allowing the self employed and uninsured participating in insurance pools
They voted against 30 million people who were uninsured

Semantics.

While it's technically true they voted against these provisions, they voted against them AS A PART OF OBAMACARE.

The truth is the Republican Plan "creates Universal Access Programs that expand and reform high-risk pools and reinsurance programs to guarantee that all Americans, regardless of pre-existing conditions or past illnesses, have access to affordable care – while lowering costs for all Americans."

And "encouraging Small Business Health Plans. The GOP plan gives small businesses the power to pool together and offer health care at lower prices, just as corporations and labor unions do."

http://gopleader.gov/UploadedFiles/...rnative_Health_Care_plan_Updated_11-04-09.pdf

Your post is deceitful and exemplifies the problem with political discourse in America.

And did I mention the Republican plan costs taxpayers not one thin dime?

That's zero, zip, zilch, nothing, nada, niente, nichts.

Republican Healthcare Plan dated November 4th, 2009:
Lowers heathcare premiums
checkmark1.jpg

Guarantees coverage for those with pre-existing conditions
checkmark1.jpg

Enacts Tort reform based on CA/TX model
checkmark1.jpg

Prevents insurers from unjustly canceling a policy
checkmark1.jpg

Gives Small Business/Self employed the power to pool
checkmark1.jpg

Rewards States for reduce their number of uninsured
checkmark1.jpg

Extends children on parents policy to 25
checkmark1.jpg

Job Losses - 0
checkmark1.jpg

Medicare Cuts - 0
checkmark1.jpg

Tax Increases - 0
checkmark1.jpg

Last edited:

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

Job Losses - 0
checkmark1.jpg

Medicare Cuts - 0
checkmark1.jpg

Tax Increases - 0
checkmark1.jpg

And what did the CBO say about the GOP 'plan'?

By 2019, CBO and JCT estimate, the number of nonelderly people without health
insurance would be reduced by about 3 million relative to current law, leaving about
52 million nonelderly residents uninsured.

The sustainability of the "safety net" has clearly passed the tipping point.

The welfare state is collapsing and the fanatics want a bigger welfare state.

Thanks to GOP policies....more people need it

Sure. not a single Democrat policy contributes to it. Rather, telling people to be responsible for their own life is what's causing them all to need a "safety net".

Maybe we should stop lying to ourselves about government assistance. It's destroyed the ability of so many people to take care of themselves. What's it matter if they get a hand out if they lose their soul?

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

Job Losses - 0
checkmark1.jpg

Medicare Cuts - 0
checkmark1.jpg

Tax Increases - 0
checkmark1.jpg

insurance would be reduced by about 3 million relative to current law, leaving about

Yes, and according to the same CBO report it would reduce the deficit by $68 billion.

Huckabee is a charlatan. There is nothing special about him. Just another republican douchebag. But don't be mad, I fell for it too once. He was governor of my state afterall.

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

checkmark1.jpg

Job Losses - 0
checkmark1.jpg

Medicare Cuts - 0
checkmark1.jpg

Tax Increases - 0
checkmark1.jpg

People have the right to choose to be uninsured. Just as the country has the right to say 'un-fucking-lucky' if that person then requires treatment that bankrupts them.

ObamaCare does not fix the problem - it just creates more problems.

People have the right to choose to be uninsured. Just as the country has the right to say 'un-fucking-lucky' if that person then requires treatment that bankrupts them.

ObamaCare does not fix the problem - it just creates more problems.

People have the right to choose or the state has the right to make them get insurance? I thought the argument was about the federal right to make people get insured. The state makes people get insured to drive but that is a privilege not a right, is living a right or a privilege? It is a right guaranteed under the constitution.

Somebody always pays the bill. If a person has no money they get treated and others pay. To me the whole thing is a shell game. The only one who is making money is the insurance companies and they will end up making more under this plan than before. Everybody will end up paying more!

Forum List

Back