Huckabee early GOP leader

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
In the latest poll Huckabee garners almost 66% of the GOP votes while Palins numbers have dropped below 50%. Palin has steadily lost ground (18% points) for the last 2 years. 59% support Romney and 54% support Gingrinch.

The Dems support Obama (85%) for 2012.

It is still early and Palin has recieved a lot of bad press lately from gaffes and such so she can still recover. And lets not rule out a dark horse popping up. No has declared yet and a lot of people have not focused on the race yet but if Palins number continue to decline I do not see her running.

Last edited:
In the latest poll Huckabee garners almost 66% of the GOP votes while Palins numbers have dropped below 50%. Palin has steadily lost ground (18% points) for the last 2 years. 59% support Romney and 54% support Gingrinch.

It is still early and Palin has recieved a lot of bad press lately from gaffes and such so she can still recover. And lets not rule out a dark horse popping up. No has declared yet and a lot of people have not focused on the race yet but if Palins number continue to decline I do not see her running.

This is odd. Huckabee supports using taxpayer money to help illegal aliens go to US colleges. That doesn't sound very "conservative" to me?

This is odd. Huckabee supports using taxpayer money to help illegal aliens go to US colleges. That doesn't sound very "conservative" to me?

I know. Shocking, isn't it! Imagine, conservatives who want to help the children of criminals! What an outrage.

Seriously, you should try to actually engage with conservatives instead of getting your information about what they do and do not support from your drooling fools in the media.

I know. Shocking, isn't it! Imagine, conservatives who want to help the children of criminals! What an outrage.

Seriously, you should try to actually engage with conservatives instead of getting your information about what they do and do not support from your drooling fools in the media.

Oh, so now "conservatives" want to help others with tax payer money? When did this shift occur?

Oh, so now "conservatives" want to help others with tax payer money? When did this shift occur?

Unlike "liberals", "conservatives" are individuals. I don't think I could explain the concept of individuality to someone as dumb as a "liberal".*

* By "liberal", I do - of course - mean drooling moronic lefties, those who hide behind the label because they are afraid to admit what they really are.

Unlike "liberals", "conservatives" are individuals. I don't think I could explain the concept of individuality to someone as dumb as a "liberal".*

* By "liberal", I do - of course - mean drooling moronic lefties, those who hide behind the label because they are afraid to admit what they really are.

"Conservatives" are individuals? So, why do they hide behind the Tea Party label? Because they are afraid to admit what they REALLY are?

Edit-this whole painting with a broad brush thing is sort of fun. No wonder you do it so often.

"Conservatives" are individuals? So, why do they hide behind the Tea Party label? Because they are afraid to admit what they REALLY are?

Edit-this whole painting with a broad brush thing is sort of fun. No wonder you do it so often.

So what are "they" really?

Ask Cali-G. Apparently she knows everything today....

You made the comment I was referring to, so I assume you would back it up. Tell was what "they" really are.

They don't. They created their own movement - separate from the GOP, and the Dems. Scary shit, huh?

Actually, I am one of the very few on this board who recognize the difference between Democrats, liberals, progressives, etc. I don't refer to lefties as liberals. You ain't liberal.

Easy concept to understand. Statism places the value of the collective over Justice, when the individual finds oneself in conflict with the interest of the State, it for the Individual to conform to the will of the State, even to the point of denying Conscience, Unalienable Right, or The Party, The State will throw that Individual under the Bus. Conservatives believe that there is an Authority higher than the Collective, that protects the Rights of the Individual, and Establishes True Justice, not a distorted and corrupt social Justice. We may not be perfect, but we are willing to learn.

Easy concept to understand. Statism places the value of the collective over Justice, when the individual finds oneself in conflict with the interest of the State, it for the Individual to conform to the will of the State, even to the point of denying Conscience, Unalienable Right, or The Party, The State will throw that Individual under the Bus. Conservatives believe that there is an Authority higher than the Collective, that protects the Rights of the Individual, and Establishes True Justice, not a distorted and corrupt social Justice. We may not be perfect, but we are willing to learn.

Then you should start by learning the Constitution of the Unaited States of America. Or, simply move to another country that will allow you to be as "individual" as you desire.

Then you should start by learning the Constitution of the Unaited States of America. Or, simply move to another country that will allow you to be as "individual" as you desire.

LOL! Might try out that spell check. ;) I'm pretty fair on the Constitution. I don't need you or the States permission to be Individual, or haven't you figured that out yet? Maybe you need to spend more uncensored time in the study of American History. ;)

You mean the Constitution that protects the rights of individuals?

Forum List

Back