Huckabee Did Not Dis Cruz at Davis Rally

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Just more media BS trying to disrupt or downplay GOP efforts to beat The Hag to the White House.

Huckabee spoke on the platform while Cruz did not. However, there are pictures of Cruz giving many interviews to various media outlets at the event. Some political pundits suspect establishment Republicans are forging a division between the two social conservatives out of fear of citizens rallying around the religious freedom issue.

This doesn't surprise me and we'll see a lot more of this as the campaign goes on. Story @ 1 Huge Claim About Huckabee, Cruz And The Kim Davis Rally Turns Out To Be False

Just more media BS trying to disrupt or downplay GOP efforts to beat The Hag to the White House.

Huckabee spoke on the platform while Cruz did not. However, there are pictures of Cruz giving many interviews to various media outlets at the event. Some political pundits suspect establishment Republicans are forging a division between the two social conservatives out of fear of citizens rallying around the religious freedom issue.

This doesn't surprise me and we'll see a lot more of this as the campaign goes on. Story @ 1 Huge Claim About Huckabee, Cruz And The Kim Davis Rally Turns Out To Be False

This post implies that you think that either of them have a chance in hell to be nominated by the republican party. Are you serious?

When there are umpteen candidates scrambling for a smidgeon of media air time it is inevitable that they will be falling all over each over.

Notice the cross groveling music in the background

Forum List

Back