Huckabee attack the government

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HUCKABEE ATTACK THE GOVERNMENT
Because it helps people.

Huckabee on FOX & FRIENDS SATURADAY attacking people by attacking Head Start as people cannot exist without handouts from the Government. Calling the helpless, useless, brainless and worthless without Government assistance. He said Head Start was a useless program and people should pull themselves up by their boot straps like he did. What did he learn from years of being a minister? When one attack the Government they are attacking people. Government do not give only to the poor. People of all financially status benefit from the Government in some way. The fact that Huckabee can get his fat butt out of bed each day and go to work is because government exist. When he attack Government he attack his own success. Why would someone want to be president and not want to help the people and attack the Government. Huckaee was Govern- or of Arkansas. What did he do for the people?

Than he commence to attack Obama for saying he made call to get Osama and did not give credit to the Navy Seal. He did say he made the call but he gave tribute and credit to the Navy Seal over and over. The fact is he made the difficult call they said the could not make and he is the president and he was right in spite. RRWE don’t want Obama to run on ending the war in Iraq and bringing out children home out of harms way and on getting Osama? Or the progress he has made on the economy? Or on passing Affordable HealthCare? When one make a goalie they celebrate with the victory dance. Dance Obama dance. These are all winners for Obama and losers for Radical Right Wing Extremists and they don’t want him to win. What are they running on?
Huckabee bash the president for being the president and want to help people but he want to be president of the people also?
Tax cut for the rich government handouts?

DO YOUR VICTORY DANCE OBAMA.:

Last edited:
I don't get how some keep attacking Head Start. It's one of the more successful programs for pre-school education out there...and has been for quite a while. Yet, for some reason, it is always attacked by some on the Right. I don't get it.

Cant imagine why we wouldnt want people dependent on government and abdicating their responsibilities for parenthood.

Perhaps you could learn some proper English before you post. Then you wouldn't sound so stupid.

. . . . . . .

I take that back. You would still come off as stupid.

Because it helps people.

Huckabee on FOX & FRIENDS SATURADAY attacking people by attacking Head Start as people cannot exist without handouts from the Government. Calling the helpless, useless, brainless and worthless without Government assistance. He said Head Start was a useless program and people should pull themselves up by their boot straps like he did. What did he learn from years of being a minister? When one attack the Government they are attacking people. Government do not give only to the poor. People of all financially status benefit from the Government in some way. The fact that Huckabee can get his fat butt out of bed each day and go to work is because government exist. When he attack Government he attack his own success. Why would someone want to be president and not want to help the people and attack the Government. Huckaee was Govern- or of Arkansas. What did he do for the people?

Than he commence to attack Obama for saying he made call to get Osama and did not give credit to the Navy Seal. He did say he made the call but he gave tribute and credit to the Navy Seal over and over. The fact is he made the difficult call they said the could not make and he is the president and he was right in spite. RRWE don’t want Obama to run on ending the war in Iraq and bringing out children home out of harms way and on getting Osama? Or the progress he has made on the economy? Or on passing Affordable HealthCare? When one make a goalie they celebrate with the victory dance. Dance Obama dance. These are all winners for Obama and losers for Radical Right Wing Extremists and they don’t want him to win. What are they running on?
Huckabee bash the president for being the president and want to help people but he want to be president of the people also?

I don't get how some keep attacking Head Start. It's one of the more successful programs for pre-school education out there...and has been for quite a while. Yet, for some reason, it is always attacked by some on the Right. I don't get it.

It's not successful at all. The statistics the government is required to gather on its participants show that within a year there is no detectable benefit from the program.

Head Start is a colossal fail. We have waste over $180 billion on this scam.

It's a day care program for crack heads that want to foist their children off on someone else.

President Obama's own administration report says no lasting benefit.
Obama Administration Report Shows Head Start Ineffective

There are other government education programs whose effects actually grow substantially over time, and that are comparatively economical. Consider the federal DC voucher program…by their third year in private schools, the evidence was clear that voucher-receiving students were reading more than two grade levels above a randomized control group that stayed in public schools… But Congress, and particularly Democrats, have defunded the DC voucher program while raising spending on Head Start. President Obama is at the forefront of this travesty.

Huckabee while gov of Arkansas, made a treaty for a Mexican consulate in Little rock so he coul smotch his agri partners in Arkansas(Tyson's, Simmon's, Butterball, Cargill, etc)ass and import more illegals from south of the border.
I lived inNW Arkansas 1986-2001. I know the area and people well.
Huckabee when re-elected raised taxes, even though the state was not in a pinch for tax monies.
I could go on for hours, but the last thing he did when leaving office, he destroyed the hard drives of the capitol computers.
He ain't nothing but a slick talking maggot

Because it helps people.

What part of, people come here from Europe to get away from cradle to grave (entitlements)of the government don't you get?
They move here because they want freedom from Government.
The Majority of this Nation does not want to be Greece. LilOLady.
It's not the Governments roll to to take care of you from cradle to grave.

Because it helps people.

One of the big lies of Conservatism is their claim that they do support equality of opportunity, but just not equality of outcome.

They support no such thing. Conservatism believes that if you're a poor kid, your poverty is your problem.

If your poverty makes it less likely that you will get a good education, that's your problem.

If your poverty makes it less likely that you will be healthy, that's your problem.

If your poverty makes it more likely that you will end up in poverty, that's your problem.

Because it helps people.

One of the big lies of Conservatism is their claim that they do support equality of opportunity, but just not equality of outcome.

They support no such thing. Conservatism believes that if you're a poor kid, your poverty is your problem.

If your poverty makes it less likely that you will get a good education, that's your problem.

If your poverty makes it less likely that you will be healthy, that's your problem.

If your poverty makes it more likely that you will end up in poverty, that's your problem.

go ahead---claim it's all the governments fault-----go ahead

Because it helps people.

It is your problem. How is pretending it's someone elses problem going to change your situation?

You dont need money to get a good education. All you have to do is go to a local library and start reading.

You dont need money to be healthy. In fact, it's always been a sign of wealth to be overweight and unhealthy.

As long as you are looking to blame someone else and avoid responsibility for choices in your own life, then you wont evern overcome the obstacles in your life.

I am poor. I may be poor for the rest of my days despite my education and my work ethic. But if i try to blame others for my poverty instead of actively working to change my own life, I never will change.

Our financial successes and failures are our responsibility. Trying to pass them onto someone else, just makes it much more difficult to fulfill those responsibilities.

Last edited:
Yeah right.
That's why so many people move to America.
Emigrants move here to live their dreams. The majority arrives here with no money or only 20.00 dollars in their pockets. They became successful by doing it themselves without government interference (meaning - easy to get permits for their businesses, few but sensible regulations).
We have now become an over bloated hard to get permits, way too over regulated, regulations that has stifled our growth.
We went the way of Europe and we are now almost 16 trillion dollars in the hole.

Look at how our children can not have lemonade stands. The permits cost more that what the kid makes.
Lemonade stands as well as other types taught our children about how to manage and make money.
Do you know why people do not get sick when kids have lemonade stands? Because the acid in the lemons kills off everything. You as the individual have the right not buy that lemonade if you think you can become ill from it.

Because it helps people.

Generation after generation after generation of living in squalor and not one can find the will or the pride to quit leeching? I completely understand helping someone out when they're trying but leeches can rot.

Oh, l'll let you guess which city.

Because it helps people.

It is your problem. How is pretending it's someone elses problem going to change your situation?

You dont need money to get a good education. All you have to do is go to a local library and start reading.

You dont need money to be healthy. In fact, it's always been a sign of wealth to be overweight and unhealthy.

As long as you are looking to blame someone else and avoid responsibility for choices in your own life, then you wont evern overcome the obstacles in your life.

I am poor. I may be poor for the rest of my days despite my education and my work ethic. But if i try to blame others for my poverty instead of actively working to change my own life, I never will change.

Our financial successes and failures are our responsibility. Trying to pass them onto someone else, just makes it much more difficult to fulfilly those responsibilities.

You think the left and Carbonated has a problem with that word?

Because it helps people.

Our financial successes and failures are our responsibility. Trying to pass them onto someone else, just makes it much more difficult to fulfilly those responsibilities.

So you believe that the reason children born into poor families are less likely to succeed in life than children born into more well off families

is because there is something inherently inadequate about the children themselves?

Explain that to us.

Because it helps people.

I wish more Conservatives in politics would be as honest as you are about your contempt for the poor.

BTW, why does your Church help the poor, if it's the wrong thing to do? Did Jesus get that wrong?

Forum List

Back