Huber, Durham, Horowitz and Barr?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
two special counsels in waiting, DOJ/IG and the attorney general seems like the legal equivalent of using 16 inch shells for counter-sniper fire. According to my dad who was in the New Guinea campaign as an AAF that did do the job even though there were zero confirmed sniper kills and battleships were not always available.

What is Barr's objective?

Two of the most powerful law enforcement hawks turned loose on the DC swamp with the support and protection of a POTUS...trust me the DC swamp is shitting their pants.

two special counsels in waiting, DOJ/IG and the attorney general seems like the legal equivalent of using 16 inch shells for counter-sniper fire. According to my dad who was in the New Guinea campaign as an AAF that did do the job even though there were zero confirmed sniper kills and battleships were not always available.

When you attack your enemy, over powering and massive force are always a good thing.. When they strike, the deep state will be decimated.

To make it look good while giving cover to those who have a different set of rules than the rest of us.

When you attack your enemy, over powering and massive force are always a good thing.. When they strike, the deep state will be decimated.
I'll believe that when I see it.

Thus far, Huber is way overdue.

I'll believe that when I see it.

Thus far, Huber is way overdue.
I forgot he was still in the line up when I googled this subject

On FXN they said that the IG Horowitz investigation was issued and is undergoing the security classification of what can be made public.

IMHO, there has to be SOME blowback for what the Intel Community and others did during and after the 2016 election. It might not be provable in court, rules of evidence being what they are, but if you don't at least expose the rot then the bastards will keep doing what they're doing. And the MSM will continue to let them get away with it. No accountability = no deterrent = no justice, no honest and impartial gov't, and no individual rights before the gov't. IOW, they can fuxk you big time and there ain't shit you can do about it. If that's the country you want to live in, go ahead and vote for the Democrats.

Forum List

Back