Hubble Sights Strange Space Ship Shaped Object

Hi Dive,

Diving: I still use the Techna 2100B 2nd stage, at only 5.5 ounces. It is a killer 2nd stage and love it. Retro I know, but a great breather. I use the Techna octopus as well.

What do you use?

(off topic I know, but had to ask)

Robert
all my breathing gear is US Divers and OLD
i even have an old conshelf 21
;)

A Conshelf? Whoa!!!!! You are as retro as me. How old are you if I may ask. I am 58.

Robert

the conshelf 21 was the best i could afford when i first started diving
shortly after that they came out with the micro regulators
always wanted one of those but them money got tight and i got used to what i had

The latest postulate is there is a dark Jupiter x 6 size object out at about 2 LY, half way too our nearest star, Alpha Proxima, that is orbiting around the sun, and is the outer reach of the solar influence. And this object, unproven as yet, is influencing all TNs. If so, this explains the extreme elliptical orbits of all comets, or exo sub-Pluto sized planetiods like Sedna and the like.

Is this what you are referencing? It appears that there is in fact something out in the solar system that's making news.

Search on for Tyche, believed to be largest planet in the solar system | Mail Online

Could this be the Nibiru/planet x that all the talk is about? Is it in the vicinity of where the alleged anomaly is supposed to be?

Last edited by a moderator:
all my breathing gear is US Divers and OLD
i even have an old conshelf 21
;)

A Conshelf? Whoa!!!!! You are as retro as me. How old are you if I may ask. I am 58.

Robert

always wanted one of those but them money got tight and i got used to what i had

I always wanted to scuba dive but can't. Two collapsed lungs don't do well under pressure.:(

The latest postulate is there is a dark Jupiter x 6 size object out at about 2 LY, half way too our nearest star, Alpha Proxima, that is orbiting around the sun, and is the outer reach of the solar influence. And this object, unproven as yet, is influencing all TNs. If so, this explains the extreme elliptical orbits of all comets, or exo sub-Pluto sized planetiods like Sedna and the like.

Is this what you are referencing? It appears that there is in fact something out in the solar system that's making news.

Search on for Tyche, believed to be largest planet in the solar system | Mail Online

Could this be the Nibiru/planet x that all the talk is about? Is it in the vicinity of where the alleged anomaly is supposed to be?

Yes, I've been posting about this for about 2 weeks here, the time I've been here. The best source for all of this and Tyche is The HST site.

HubbleSite - Out of the ordinary...out of this world.

Thank you,

Robert

Robert

I always wanted to scuba dive but can't. Two collapsed lungs don't do well under pressure.:(
no, that likely wouldnt be wise to try at pressure

no, that likely wouldnt be wise to try at pressure

I don't think I could hold my breath long enough to put the wetsuit on...lol :lol:

Yes, I've been posting about this for about 2 weeks here, the time I've been here. The best source for all of this and Tyche is The HST site.

HubbleSite - Out of the ordinary...out of this world.

Thank you,

Robert

youtube is good for a lot of things, facts though are few and far between,
so much total nonsense on it makes looking for the good a waste of time

Forum List

Back