Hubble Sights Strange Space Ship Shaped Object

Feb 9, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
Feb 4, 2011:

Hubble Sights Strange Spaceship-Shaped Object Traveling at 11,000MPH

Hubble images site of possible asteroid collision - space - 04 February 2010 - New Scientist

This is current, on the 4th of Feb, and Ian Dwelling, a buddy out at NMSU and working at the Linear Telescope here in NM, let me know by email and gave me the heads up on this. NASA is not sure what this is for origins and why it is as it is, other than it possibly is a collision of two astro bodies. Read both reports carefully in those links.

This is pending and intriguing news. I am trying to get more data on this from the NASA-HST folks.

Here is an image of it:

6a00d8341bf7f753ef0120a857f4d7970b-500pi

Robert

You do jazz this place up, Robert.

So what's your POV? Are we alone?

I was asked this before by someone, you?, and about 20 others so far here. I need to answer it as it is so important. I'll make a new thread on this.

Robert
i would think it rather arrogant to assume we were the only intelligent beings in the universe

Personally, I am yet to be convinced that there is intelligent life on earth, so I'm less concerned about other planets. :lol:

You know......considering how big the Universe is, as well as combined with the fact that there is a 100 percent chance that there are several Earth like planets, it would be a HUGE waste of space if we were alone.

But.......if the aliens do attack, all we've gotta do is call Dr. Who.

If there is life who can visit us then they are not likely to attack.

They would have the technology to off us in a second if they have mastered space travel.

There is other life than on our planet.

The odds are ridicules to consider there is no other life.

They would have the technology to off us in a second if they have mastered space travel.

Why does everyone assume that alien life would be smarter than us? Maybe aliens are still in the Caveman stage of evolution (If there is such a thing on their planet).

I think some people just want to replace God with Space Aliens.

Feb 4, 2011:

Hubble Sights Strange Spaceship-Shaped Object Traveling at 11,000MPH

Hubble images site of possible asteroid collision - space - 04 February 2010 - New Scientist

This is current, on the 4th of Feb, and Ian Dwelling, a buddy out at NMSU and working at the Linear Telescope here in NM, let me know by email and gave me the heads up on this. NASA is not sure what this is for origins and why it is as it is, other than it possibly is a collision of two astro bodies. Read both reports carefully in those links.

This is pending and intriguing news. I am trying to get more data on this from the NASA-HST folks.

Here is an image of it:

6a00d8341bf7f753ef0120a857f4d7970b-500pi

Robert

Looks like a cross to me.

looks kinda like a Klingon bird of prey
;)

That's the same thing I thought!!

klingon_bird_of_prey-jpe-jpg.jpg

That being said, I think it would be quite arrogant on our part to think we are the only intelligent life form in the universe. Granted, other life forms may be different from ours, but they may be our equal, if not superior in some way to us.

We won't know for sure until our first contact. And contact with us may not be their first.

Why does everyone assume that alien life would be smarter than us? Maybe aliens are still in the Caveman stage of evolution (If there is such a thing on their planet).

I think some people just want to replace God with Space Aliens.

You know.......if a spaceship DOES show up, you can bet that the intelligence that is running it will be much bigger than what we currently have here now. I mean, if they can cross interstellar distances, and we have yet to put feet on another planet (the Moon doesn't count, because it's part of our planetary system), then yeah......I'd be willing to state with 99 percent confidence that they would be much more advanced than us.

Interestingly enough, most Biblical/religious paintings over the years (even all the way back to the 1000's) show some depiction of what could be considered to be a UFO in almost every one of them.

As far as is God an alien or not? Well......think about it........you can't really be FROM someplace and create it too.

I'd be willing to say that God probably lives at the center of the Milky Way.

Forum List

Back