"hua"

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I just spent 2 weeks with my 21 year old Son on an Army base he's stationed at in Hawaii. Damn.. what a great time. What a fantastic collection of Super and hard living Guys and Gals, hard drinking, hard language, great stories, hormones in abundance.. my ears are still burning.
Yup...A great time with some very impressive and wonderful young folks, God bless them and the best to them all....:salute:

I just spent 2 weeks with my 21 year old Son on an Army base he's stationed at in Hawaii. Damn.. what a great time. What a fantastic collection of Super and hard living Guys and Gals, hard drinking, hard language, great stories, hormones in abundance.. my ears are still burning.
Yup...A great time with some very impressive and wonderful young folks, God bless them and the best to them all....:salute:

Shafter or Schofield ?

Shafter or Schofield ?

Schofield Barracks .. I really feel honored to have met these young folks, a great slice from across America..

Next time you speak with him, pass on this old sergeants salute and thanks.

The%20Salute.jpg

Not to be an asshole, but it's spelled HOOAH!

hooah_700_01.jpg

Last edited:
Not to be an asshole, but it's spelled HOOAH!

hooah_700_01.jpg

I meant to capitalize it but... obviously I blew that... sheez

Far be it for me to think of YOU as an everyday asshole.. no indeed, you're special....:lol:

Tough assignment, but somebody's got to do it, I suppose.

Forum List

Back