http://www.kkk.bz/

The KKK has very limited credibility, but the point is fair enough: what are Barack Obama and John McCain going to do for whites? They are set to be a minority in 2042... is that good? They are hurt by immigration. They are hurt by affirmative action. They are hurt by outsourcing. They are hurt by curbs on free speech and free association. They can't have clubs the way blacks and Hispanics do. They are hurt by Jewish wars in the Middle East, for which they fight and die but get no benefit.

What about whites?

Meanwhile, Obama and McCain don't hesitate to speak to NAACP, LA RAZA, AIPAC, etc.

I think these are the fellows I read about that are trying to mainstream the Klan as a political party. No matter how good their policies are, the general publick has already been trained, Pavlovian style, to associate KKK symbolism as evil.

I will say this...the MAJORITY of people living in poverty in the United States are WHITE.

They are no less trapped by the insidious cycle of poverty than the poor of any other race or ethnic.

I'ld say the biggest problem in the poverty cycle is the culture, expectations, behaviors, and traditions passed on almost genetically from parent to offspring. I've seen some people break that cycle (with varying degrees of success) but it seems a very difficult thing to do.

I know one fellow who has done more for himself by staying away from booze, drugs, gambling, and the lottery than his entire high school education has done for him.

passed on almost genetically from parent to offspring.

These guys skip "almost" and go for "definitely":

IQ and the Wealth of Nations - Google Book Search

The hardest of realities is that the races of the world, irrespective of the nations in which they inhabit or the opportunities set before them, stay remarkably consistent in their varying levels of intelligence and ability. No amount of white cash will change that.

Dedication is, and shall for ever be, more of an asset than genius. Dedication, is almost exclusively, a learned asset. No simple class room will ever be able to inspire it; especially in a bereaucratized and unionized school system.

There are certain cultural aspects, that are passed down like genes and they are best described as memes. If you look at these "inferior people" in their natural situations, they are self sufficient. Their sufficiency is clearly not enough to increase their carrying capacity and that is a problem when held to the standards of successful people. And so when carrying capacity is artificially inflated; dedication and ambition must be rebuilt -- an enculturated trait gained from a long process of struggle and independence.

The removal of dedication, along with praise of mediocrity, is the greatest danger facing our country. Without dedication and ambition; no nation could ever make their country survive after it has been internationalized, deindustrialized, censored, and repopulated.

Interesting take.

I think there is truth to the idea that adversity is a breeding ground for excellence. And affluence can breed sloth. Funny how that works.

Forum List

Back