Arabian

Aug 19, 2004
Egypt
Hay guys
I've a new link for you

http://www.insight-magazine.com/issue_01.html
And i hope you like it
i think you all have read about the big bang theory
and the men who supported the idea of the constant world denied that after wards
like dennis sciama who said "I didn't defend the theory of the constant world cuz its true but only cuz i wanted it to be true, but now the game is over and we should leave the thought of the constant world apart" so he hoped that the world could be an infinite world cuz if it a finite that's mean that it will have to be ended and that means that there will be a life after the death and that what he hated this thought,
So the world is like a balloon "when you fill the balloon with air it began to be bigger and the distance between each point and other become bigger to until it blow up"
And also as philosophy Anthony flew said
That the confession made the human feel better but, and I will confess that the theory of the big bang is so Embarrassing for the atheistcuz it support a theory that the religion was defend it that the universe have a start"

As Allah says in his Qur'an
Sura 051. Az-Zâriyât
48. And We have spread out the earth, how Excellent Spreader (thereof) are We!
And also said
Sura 021. Al-Anbiyâ'
30. Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?

And as hugh ross said also
"according to that the whole universe "the time and material" began with a big bang that mean that the creator of them in the universe should be away from this bang that’s mean that the creator is far from any measures and discretions "

Sura 037. As-Sâffât
159. Glorified is Allâh! (He is Free) from what they attribute unto Him!
So how come IF he had a son that he will live on the earth and will die too
Sura 112. Al-Ikhlâs or At-Tauhîd
1. Say (O Muhammad (Peace be upon him)): "He is Allâh, (the) One.[]
2. "Allâh-us-Samad ( ÇáÓíÏ ÇáÐì íÕãÏ Çáíå Ýì ÇáÍÇÌÇÊ ) (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
3. "He begets not, nor was He begotten;[]
4. "And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him."
Then why after all of that we disbelieve his book

Forum List

Back