http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandra_Levy

After the shock of 9/11 wore off a bit, I thought that Gary Condit was probably the only American who saw a grain of positive about that day.

Why are you trolling with old news?

Wait. I think I figured it out. This is in the illegal immigration section.

Police interviewed Ingmar Guandique, a Salvadoran illegal alien who had been previously convicted of assaulting two other women in the same park where Levy's remains were found. District of Columbia police chief Charles H. Ramsey called him a "person of interest." Police administered a polygraph test, which Guandique passed.

The Levy homicide remained listed as a "cold case" until March 3, 2009, when the Superior Court of the District of Columbia issued an arrest warrant for Guandique.[9] On Wednesday, April 22, 2009, Guandique was charged with Chandra Levy's murder.[10] On his arraignment, where Guandique pleaded 'not guilty', a trial date was set of January 27, 2010.[11] The start date was moved to Oct 2010 due to evidence processing errors.[12]

So an illegal immigrant is charged with Levy's killing and we all need to apologize for that.

Why we need to apologize? You got me.

the first accused is found to be innocent but we are certain the mexican did it?
0_21_450_beck_040710_sharpton.jpg

Even Al Sharpton scoffs at your racebait.

Why are you trolling with old news?

Wait. I think I figured it out. This is in the illegal immigration section.

Police interviewed Ingmar Guandique, a Salvadoran illegal alien who had been previously convicted of assaulting two other women in the same park where Levy's remains were found. District of Columbia police chief Charles H. Ramsey called him a "person of interest." Police administered a polygraph test, which Guandique passed.

The Levy homicide remained listed as a "cold case" until March 3, 2009, when the Superior Court of the District of Columbia issued an arrest warrant for Guandique.[9] On Wednesday, April 22, 2009, Guandique was charged with Chandra Levy's murder.[10] On his arraignment, where Guandique pleaded 'not guilty', a trial date was set of January 27, 2010.[11] The start date was moved to Oct 2010 due to evidence processing errors.[12]
So an illegal immigrant is charged with Levy's killing and we all need to apologize for that.

Why we need to apologize? You got me.
I think Gunny believes that this man is a murderer simply because he's an illegal immigrant.

After the shock of 9/11 wore off a bit, I thought that Gary Condit was probably the only American who saw a grain of positive about that day.

In the US maybe.... in Britain..... Jo Moore, Special Advisor the PM Tony Blair said "Today would be a good day to bury bad news."

Stupid girl.

illegal immigrant is the real suspect.....wonder what has come of him?

Trial postponed until October. Newsbusters had some mention of him today. Something about media outlets being unwilling to refer to him as an "illegal immigrant." I saw it on my way through my usual morning links check, it come right after HuffPo...

Forum List

Back