HS Basketball team used as pawns?

Yep. Just as I expected. Beoboy put his tail between his legs and ran like the child he appears to be.
Run Beo Run!

In the interest of facilitating discussion of the topic, I provide this link:

Arizona immigration law: Highland Park High School officials deny girls basketball team a trip to Arizona because of a new immigration law - chicagotribune.com

Some highlights:

Asked if there are undocumented players on the team, or if anyone associated with the team is in the country illegally, Hebson said she did not know.

Parents and players interviewed said they knew of no one who fits that description...

This is just wrong.

Yeah, I highly doubt if the affluant Chicago suburb of Highland Park, IL, which is 91% white, has any "undocumented players" on the HS girl's basketball team.

Obama is from Chicago........

Obama has critisized the Arizona Law.......

Hmmmmmmm..:eusa_whistle:...I wonder if the Asst. Superintendent of Highland Park wants a job in Washington?

If Assistant Superintendent Suzan Hebson has decided that the team should not be allowed to attend the tournament because the Arizona law means the trip "would not be aligned with our beliefs and values," does the fact that students were allowed to go to China mean that the policies and practices of the Chinese government are aligned with "their" beliefs and values?

If Assistant Superintendent Suzan Hebson has decided that the team should not be allowed to attend the tournament because the Arizona law means the trip "would not be aligned with our beliefs and values," does the fact that students were allowed to go to China mean that the policies and practices of the Chinese government are aligned with "their" beliefs and values?

Are the Chinese asking Suspected Illegal Immigrants for proof of citizenship?

I've heard that the Chinese are a very open, welcoming people.....need I remind you of Marco Polo?

If Marco Polo road into Arizona on a pack camel, they'd throw his ass in jail quicker than you could say "spaghetti."

Forum List

Back