HRW Claims to Have Stoolie Inside CIA

theim

May 11, 2004
Madison, WI
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051209/ap_on_re_eu/poland_secret_prisons

Human Rights Watch Sticks to CIA Claim 2 hours, 50 minutes ago

WARSAW, Poland - Poland served as the CIA's main center to detain terrorist suspects in Europe at clandestine prisons, according to remarks by a Human Rights Watch investigator made public Friday.

The claim came even as Poland's leaders continued to vigorously deny any involvement.

Marc Garlasco, a senior military analyst with the rights organization, told Poland's Gazeta Wyborcza that Human Rights Watch had documents corroborating its case about Poland, and showing Romania was a transit point for moving prisoners.

"Poland was the main base of interrogating prisoners and Romania was more of a hub," Garlasco told the newspaper in an interview in Geneva, Switzerland. "This is what our sources from the CIA tell us and what is shown from the documents we gathered."

more at link

What is it with these people? The CIA is basically leaking on itself to screw Bush.

dilloduck said:
The CIA being infiltrated somehow doesn't surprise me at all. Hopefully all those involved in the infiltration will be caught and punished to the full extent of the law.

Disclosure of classified information to unauthorized personell. You can get shot for that.

Democrat4Bush said:
Don't hold your breath waiting for the Defeatocrats in the Senate to demand a full investigation.

Or the MSM---the predictabilty of these 2 is getting so boring that it's hardly worth the effort of pointing it out anymore.

Hobbit said:
Disclosure of classified information to unauthorized personell. You can get shot for that.
Not really, but it depends on how you define classified. In the 70s I saw information that was classified "classified", published in National magazines. Now "secret" is another issue.

theim said:
What is it with these people? The CIA is basically leaking on itself to screw Bush.

dilloduck said:
The CIA being infiltrated somehow doesn't surprise me at all......

These guys are funnier than the Keystone Cops!

I only hope that it's becoming increasingly evident - even to the most sleepy, lethargic American, that:

A) The CIA has long been shot through with incompetence,

B) George Bush means to purge this f@#$ed-up organization, and,

C) The CIA means to destroy him in order to protect itself - enlisting the aid of Bush-haters in the government, the media, and the international community. The effort is becoming increasingly frantic as their trumped-up bullshit fails to stick. It's almost laughable; soon people will begin setting their watches according to the latest CIA trial balloon. Common sense and self-preservation have even been abandoned; the CIA will immolate itself if it can scorch Bush in the blaze. He must be hitting close to home.

WARSAW, Poland - Poland served as the CIA's main center to detain terrorist suspects in Europe at clandestine prisons, according to remarks by a Human Rights Watch investigator made public Friday.
And the big deal about that is?

Restating my post due to the fact that I forgot different levels of classified.

Disclosure of top secret information to unauthorized personell. You can get shot for that.

The CIA has violated all of their Security codes and policy..releasing classified(Top Secret)information to a outside party...Maybe the DIS and NSA should send over some Special Agents and have a serious talk with the Director and his underlings over at Langley... :terror:

archangel said:
The CIA has violated all of their Security codes and policy..releasing classified(Top Secret)information to a outside party...Maybe the DIS and NSA should send over some Special Agents and have a serious talk with the Director and his underlings over at Langley... :terror:

Nah, send in Thrid Echelon.

Forum List

Back