HRC hypocrisy on guns - she hunts

Was under the impression duck hunters as with bird hunting in general use 'scattershot' to overcome not being able to hit the broadside of barns. :)

Exactly.

I imagine only an excellent shot would hunt birds with a rifle.

OR someone is making shit up.

Since she didn't answer the question about what gun she used, who exactly are you accusing of making shit up?

Sounds like you don't know the difference between a rifle and a shotgun either

Of course I do, but that wasn't the point. What exactly makes you think she said she used a rifle to shoot ducks?

the OP.

Didn't you read it?

Yes I did. Perhaps you should. She declined to answer questions about that particular hunting trip,and what rifle she used was one of the questions. You're just too eager to find something to whine about and went off half cocked again.

Exactly.

Since she didn't answer the question about what gun she used, who exactly are you accusing of making shit up?

Of course I do, but that wasn't the point. What exactly makes you think she said she used a rifle to shoot ducks?

the OP.

Didn't you read it?
so what?

Be like someone claiming they used a crossbow, and referred to the projectile as an arrow.

Crossbows shoot bolts, or quarrels.

Not arrows.

Had to search the wayback files, but from 2002:

Hillary Tells NRA Member: I Used to Be a Duck Hunter

"Posted on 06/02/2002 8:25:53 PM PDT by Paul Atreides

In a surprise revelation during a Memorial Day campaign swing through upstate New York, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton announced that she used to be a duck hunter.

The bizarre claim went unreported till Sunday, when Long Island's Newsday detailed a Clinton reception in the tiny village of Fort Ann, N.Y.

Resident Holden Clous, a National Rifle Association member, asked what the paper described as "a rather hostile question" about why Mrs. Clinton favored tightening laws governing gun show sales.

"He wasn't satisfied when she said it was a logical safety measure to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, but he seemed surprised when she said she had once hunted," the paper said.

Newsday then added, "It was ducks and a long time ago, she amplified later."

Clinton apparently declined to give further details on her days as a game fowl hunter, including who she hunted with, what kind of rifle she used and how many ducks she killed. "

While I'd agree she's appears consistent in her gun control position, it's not without an air of hypocrisy.

Where did Hillary ever say she wants to ban duck hunting or duck hunting guns?

She wants to keep guns away from wife beaters....do you oppose that?

This isn't about me. This is about a politician saying she wants to control who can have a gun when she herself is a hunter or ex-hunter.

People who want to keep criminals, crazies and wife beaters from having guns are not allowed to hunt?

You can't tell the difference?
Wife beaters? You want to see unchecked wife beating go to anyone of the Indian reservations up here in South Dakota... It's Very native to beat the sh!t out of spouses.

After high school I could not get off the res fast enough because most of my friends family's where so eff'd up. Most women are beaten regularly on the res.

Last edited:
Exactly.

the OP.

Didn't you read it?

Yes I did. Perhaps you should. She declined to answer questions about that particular hunting trip,and what rifle she used was one of the questions. You're just too eager to find something to whine about and went off half cocked again.

and what rifle she used was one of the questions

A duck hunter, especially a novice, would not use a rifle to duck hunt.

Seems you and Hillary both have a problem concerning appropriate hunting gear.

the OP.

Didn't you read it?

Sounds like the person asking the question has a problem concerning appropriate hunting gear. Neither she nor I have said anything concerning it either way.

the OP.

Didn't you read it?

I know progressives have no idea the difference between any firearms... They like making up their boogiemen.

the OP.

Didn't you read it?

Sounds like the person asking the question has a problem concerning appropriate hunting gear. Neither she nor I have said anything concerning it either way.

You're hilarious.

How low will you go to cover yet another of Hillarys oops moments?

How long did you try to cover for her 'landed under sniper fire' slip?

Her "I haven't received a subpoena" slip?

Go away, wingnut.

the OP.

Didn't you read it?

You're hilarious.

Go away, wingnut.

So are you ready to admit you misread the OP and went off with another crazy accusation about Hillary over something that didn't happen?

Had to search the wayback files, but from 2002:

Hillary Tells NRA Member: I Used to Be a Duck Hunter

"Posted on 06/02/2002 8:25:53 PM PDT by Paul Atreides

In a surprise revelation during a Memorial Day campaign swing through upstate New York, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton announced that she used to be a duck hunter.

The bizarre claim went unreported till Sunday, when Long Island's Newsday detailed a Clinton reception in the tiny village of Fort Ann, N.Y.

Resident Holden Clous, a National Rifle Association member, asked what the paper described as "a rather hostile question" about why Mrs. Clinton favored tightening laws governing gun show sales.

"He wasn't satisfied when she said it was a logical safety measure to keep guns out of the hands of criminals, but he seemed surprised when she said she had once hunted," the paper said.

Newsday then added, "It was ducks and a long time ago, she amplified later."

Clinton apparently declined to give further details on her days as a game fowl hunter, including who she hunted with, what kind of rifle she used and how many ducks she killed. "

While I'd agree she's appears consistent in her gun control position, it's not without an air of hypocrisy.
Where is the hypocrisy?

Wanting "logical safety measure to keep guns out of the hands of criminals" and having legally-owned guns for hunting are worlds apart.

the OP.

Didn't you read it?

You're hilarious.

Go away, wingnut.

So are you ready to admit you misread the OP and went off with another crazy accusation about Hillary over something that didn't happen?

Hardly,

but I've decided to follow the directions on the bottle.

th

Exactly.

the OP.

Didn't you read it?

Who cares? Wait! Look! Over to the right --- an unsecured email server

the OP.

Didn't you read it?
so what?

Be like someone claiming they used a crossbow, and referred to the projectile as an arrow.

Not arrows.
Most normal people don't care

get a life

the OP.

Didn't you read it?
so what?

Not arrows.
Most normal people don't care

get a life

I have one.

Had it for almost 66 years.

Hillary was, again, trying to make out she was one of the common people, and it was working...

til she opened her mouth

I have one.

Hillary was, again, trying to make out she was one of the common people, and it was working...

til she opened her mouth
Like I said: get a life.

most normal people are not tuned in to every utterance of candidates at events.

seriously

Like I said, I have one.

and not doing a thing most others on this board are doing

I have one.

til she opened her mouth
Like I said: get a life.

most normal people are not tuned in to every utterance of candidates at events.

seriously

Like I said, I have one.

and not doing a thing most others on this board are doing

Most of the people on this board are certifiable

:lol:

sanity check in aisle 3!!!

the OP.

Didn't you read it?

Squirrel !!!!

the OP.

Didn't you read it?

Squirrel !!!!

no that system. the other one with the pretty box in it's logo

Forum List

Back