Hr 1955

Your a lawyer Jillian, how exactly did you miss the obvious part where no new power is granted to arrest, detain, prosecute or charge anyone with any new type of crime?

We are worried, based on trends, that the country is turning into a Fascist state. At least I am Mousilini. LOL. JK.

We are worried, based on trends, that the country is turning into a Fascist state. At least I am Mousilini. LOL. JK.

Except by alla ccounts of the people in the know next year and for the next 2 years Congress will be heavily controlled by Democrats and the President will be a Democrat. Are you saying that the Democrats are fascists in the making? If so WHY are you voting for them?

Except by alla ccounts of the people in the know next year and for the next 2 years Congress will be heavily controlled by Democrats and the President will be a Democrat. Are you saying that the Democrats are fascists in the making? If so WHY are you voting for them?

Perhaps, unlike the radicals on the right, some of us don't want ANYONE to have unfettered and vague powers.

Do you bother reading? EVERYONE voted for it... dems, repubs...

If I were going to vote solely based on this vote, I'd have to vote for Dennis Kucinich... :eek:

Perhaps, unlike the radicals on the right, some of us don't want ANYONE to have unfettered and vague powers.

Do you bother reading? EVERYONE voted for it... dems, repubs...

If I were going to vote solely based on this vote, I'd have to vote for Dennis Kucinich... :eek:

Sealybobo is rabid leftwing wacko. You know it as well as everyone else. He will be voting for Obama and what ever liberal Democrat has their name on the ballot, for no other reason then they are democrats.

Studying something is not a threat in and of itself. I again remind you, HIS words are that this will lead to Fascism. Since HIS Democrats will Control all of Congress and the Presidency, then by definition he is accusing HIS party of being fascists. It would require THEM to create a law that allowed arrest, detention and prosecution after all.

Forum List

Back